Any one working on an Apache Cockpit or Controls?

MADLOU1

I plan on going whole hog with this sim of all sims.  Are any of you cockpit geniuses working on a realistic Longbow Cockpit? If so, I may be interested in paying you to build me one.  Is anyone making or know how to make any working MFDs, gauges, controls, or any other such hardware for this sim?  I imagine a lot of people will just use VR and forego any such hardware.  But I want to see what gives the most immersive experience before deciding which route to go.  

Also, any ideas about motion simulators which would be good for this sim?

Edited by MADLOU1
additional question

29 minutes ago, MADLOU1 said:

I plan on going whole hog with this sim of all sims.  Are any of you cockpit geniuses working on a realistic Longbow Cockpit? If so, I may be interested in paying you to build me one.  Is anyone making or know how to make any working MFDs, gauges, controls, or any other such hardware for this sim?  I imagine a lot of people will just use VR and forego any such hardware.  But I want to see what gives the most immersive experience before deciding which route to go.  

Also, any ideas about motion simulators which would be good for this sim?

You might also want to try your luck in this forum section: https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/181-home-cockpits/

I know @RedskinMike is working (or planning on working) on an Apache simpit. I've also seen a thread with a few pitbuilder artists on this subforum, but I'm unable to find that particular thread this instant.

Although, I doubt you'll find a soul interested in building you an entire cockpit (for most people it's part of the hobby and a lot of trial and error while building), but hey, I guess depending on what you're willing to invest, you might find someone.

What I'm sure you will find though, is help from fellow pitbuilders

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH