"Fun with Trains" Music

Amraam

Hey all,

I really like the music to the video "fun with trains". I know the music is "lost" but Daniel Herniksen, but I cant find a copy of it anywhere.

Anyone have any links (youtube?) to it?

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Intel E6750 @3.2Ghz | 2GB OCZ PC2-6400 RAM | XFX 680i SLI | BFG GTX260 216SP | Western Digital 3200AAKS 320GB SATA II HDD |

| Seagate 320GB 16MB SATA II HDD | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Soundcard | Samsung 245B 24" TFT Monitor |

| Logitech Z-5400 Digital THX 5.1 speakers | Logitech G15 | Logitech MX1000 | TM Cougar #27955 | TrackIR 3 Pro

• ED Team

Hey fellow "amraam". ;)

The version i used in that video is nowhere to be found on the net (as im aware of), but on this link:

http://www.dance-industries.com/view_artist.php?ID=1460&track=6897

you will find a remix of it, and kinda different. The song is called "Lost treasure".

Hope this helps.

Hey fellow "amraam". ;)

The version i used in that video is nowhere to be found on the net (as im aware of), but on this link:

http://www.dance-industries.com/view_artist.php?ID=1460&track=6897

you will find a remix of it, and kinda different. The song is called "Lost treasure".

Hope this helps.

Thanks bud!

I don't know if you remember, but I used to post a bit on the ubisoft forum when LOMAC came out. I mainly hang around Frugals World, as I am (well used to be, not so much atm) an avid Falcon 4 flyer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Intel E6750 @3.2Ghz | 2GB OCZ PC2-6400 RAM | XFX 680i SLI | BFG GTX260 216SP | Western Digital 3200AAKS 320GB SATA II HDD |

| Seagate 320GB 16MB SATA II HDD | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Soundcard | Samsung 245B 24" TFT Monitor |

| Logitech Z-5400 Digital THX 5.1 speakers | Logitech G15 | Logitech MX1000 | TM Cougar #27955 | TrackIR 3 Pro

I agree. It will take a lot of practise to landon a tight spot, let alone a moving train. I tried it about 4 times but crashed each one of them.

Intel I7-10700K, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NVMe, MSI Z490 ACE, RAM:64GB DDR4 3600, WIN 10-64, 1080Ti😩

Waiting on a good RTX

AH-64D|AV-88|A10CII|F15E|F16CM|FA18C|F14B|NV|PG|Syria|Synia

I don't know if you remember, but I used to post a bit on the ubisoft forum when LOMAC came out. I mainly hang around Frugals World, as I am (well used to be, not so much atm) an avid Falcon 4 flyer.

Hey Amraam, welcome to this side of the (simulation-)world. :)

• 4 months later...

I've tried the moving train landing my self quite a few times - No luck so far. Control tower?? That sounds like fun! I gonna try that.

Say, when lading on a train: Are you in director mode or are you using the 3 autopilot modes (pitch, bank, heading)?

"There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ahh, must be nice to know someone who makes music like that personally. Overall I think he did a nice job on the version you used in your video. The version on that site you provided a link to is also nice, though the original is my favorite.

I hate to ask, but do you know if Daniel would mind if you shared the original with us?