Newsletter Request

Caster

Tried finding a more relevant place for this to go but I couldn't so...

Would it be possible to get a list of the newsletters available on the main website, similar to the changelogs? Currently it's hard (for me at least) to find the newsletters without trawling through the forums to find a link, or to dig through my emails, which seem to lag behind a fair bit.

Fly fast and leave a pretty wreck

• ED Team

Hi

you can subscribe to the forum post here 

or 

In your DCS profile on the website subscribe to receive the newsletter email. https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal

Also if you join our discord server the news channel has all of the links https://discord.com/invite/eagledynamics

We are also considering featuring an archive on our main website.

Thanks

bignewy

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I haven’t received the newsletter (email) since the beginning of September. I’ve re-registered and clicked on the confirmation-link but to no avail. My profile says I’m registered alright but still don’t get the weekly mail. Can something be done about this?

Regards

Edited by chaos
  • Like 3

"It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage..."

On 10/16/2021 at 2:37 AM, chaos said:

I haven’t received the newsletter (email) since the beginning of September. I’ve re-registered and clicked on the confirmation-link but to no avail. My profile says I’m registered alright but still don’t get the weekly mail. Can something be done about this?

Regards

I've never unsubscribed and yet periodically the newsletter stops arriving and I have to subscribe again. Very annoying.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals