HMS Ocean (L12) / NAM Atlântico (A140) By T-Pap (Updated Fix)

18 hours ago, T-Pap said:

Can you send a screenshot of falling through deck . Required to see where in the model there might be a problem wth the collision model that isnt working. 

Just to confirm you deleted compelely the previous folder with all contents and re installed new folder from new zip ? 

[SOLVED] There  you go... this happens with cold start, hot start, moving or stationary, anywhere in the deck.

AI is ok.

deck falling.png

EDIT: I've found the problem... when spawning "ATLANTICO CARRIER" there is no collision with it... but HMS Ocean and NAM Atlantico is working fine. Thank you.

Edited by TempestRiser

10 hours ago, TempestRiser said:

[SOLVED] There  you go... this happens with cold start, hot start, moving or stationary, anywhere in the deck.

AI is ok.

deck falling.png

EDIT: I've found the problem... when spawning "ATLANTICO CARRIER" there is no collision with it... but HMS Ocean and NAM Atlantico is working fine. Thank you.

Weird glitch again ... .. put this file in the shapes folder and overwrite the old one . This will make the Atlantico use the Ocean collision model (Which is the same) . I tried it and dint find any problem with this file.

NAM ATLANTICO.lods

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For some reason in MP on a hosted map all of the AV-8B I spawn fall off of the back and spawn just aft of the rear of the ship over the water.   ( I know its a helo only ship)   I really wanted to get this working for both the Apache as well as the Harrier. 

I have tried editing the parking spaces as well as several other attempts to change or augment things. any point in the right direction would be appreciated.  Why is it reading the parking spots differently for the harrier as then the Apache ? 

Please help

• 2 years later...