Viggen warning light test logic wrong

gregfp66

10 hours ago, gregfp66 said:

As per your manual:

image.png

Some light which are marked with white markers next to them arent displayed after light test button is released, TILS button for example

All of the white marks on the right indicator tablet are marked incorrectly, they are just mirrored from the right side.
On the right side only "SYRGAS", "HUV o STOL" and "MAN BR REG" should have the white marks next to them.

Thanks for reminding me about this, I'll see if I can't get the texture corrected. It might not be possible due to how it might be modelled/textured.

• Like 1

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

It's unfortunately not possible to fix. You'd need access to the 3d model to fix this problem as it's just mirroring the texture to the right side.
I did however correct the color of 25% of the fields to be the orange color they should have, instead of the red they have by default. So some stuff did get fixed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Perhaps.
Unfortunately it's not that straightforward to fix it the way it's setup now. So might take some time, as I can't see this being very far up on their priority list.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When I perform the warning light test when the engine is not running the indicator light FÄLLD LAST is not illuminated but when I have started the engine the FÄLLD LAST is illuminated when I press KONTR LAMPTABLÅ. It should illuminate before engine start also I guess.

The indicator light SYRGAS and OLJETRYCK should illuminate after switching on HUVUDSTRÖM and the lights goes off:

-SYRGAS when the Syrgas valve is open.

-Oljetryck when the engine is spooling up during engine start.

• 10 months later...
On 10/18/2021 at 3:57 PM, Skyflash said:

When I perform the warning light test when the engine is not running the indicator light FÄLLD LAST is not illuminated but when I have started the engine the FÄLLD LAST is illuminated when I press KONTR LAMPTABLÅ. It should illuminate before engine start also I guess.

The indicator light SYRGAS and OLJETRYCK should illuminate after switching on HUVUDSTRÖM and the lights goes off:

-SYRGAS when the Syrgas valve is open.

-Oljetryck when the engine is spooling up during engine start.

Update 2.7.17.29493:
.) SYRGAS and OLJETRYCK meanwhile work satisfactorily > OK!
.) The FÄLLD LAST still is not illuminated during the KONTR LAMPT ABLÅ lamp test when starting cold.
Funny part is, that once the engine was started at least 1 time and then turned off, the test then works! :sly: Seems like the initialization of this light is not correct or something similar ....

Edited by TOViper
  • Like 1

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

• 11 months later...

@Silhou : Is this bug already in the tracker?
Problems are: Texture, and FÄLLD LAST not illluminated during the first KONTR LAMPTABLA test.

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1