Create fast mission - "start from supercarrier" - option missing

xfirf

• xfirf changed the title to Create fast mission - "start from supercarrier" - option missing
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I agree with you, but just in case you don't know, you can edit Fast Missions in the ME so you can start where ever you want. Given how Fast Missions work, I'd include manual editing as standard procedure when using the generator.

This is 100% speculation on my part but I feel like the Fast Mission Generator may not get much attention until the Dynamic Campaign is developed, which may still be some years off.

• Like 1

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

• 1 year later...

This would be a great addition to Fast Mission; but the geography of the area, the wind conditions, the required wind on deck, etc should all go into the placing, course and speed of the spawn carrier. Nevertheless, it would be a very cool feature.

On 8/19/2023 at 10:44 PM, xfirf said:

When will we get this? 🙂

This is pure speculation, but my guess is you won't. I'm guessing focus is probably more on the 'Dynamic Mission Campaign Engine", which will probably completely replace the need for any of this. 

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Dangerzone:

This is pure speculation, but my guess is you won't. I'm guessing focus is probably more on the 'Dynamic Mission Campaign Engine", which will probably completely replace the need for any of this. 

Would be fine for me too. 🙂