German - Spain - France Manual?

Anhel14

Currently we are finalizing the german manual version. When its published its up to ED.

Well, another thing I didn't expect.

You are localizing all the manuals in more languages than Russian and English?

Wow :thumbup:

That's great !

Thank you. :thumbup:

As Legolasindar explained in spanish language both "¿" and "?" are used at the begining and at the end of a question. This is just a gramatical rule of the language and makes easier to recognize a where a question begins when reading.

A similar rule also works for exclamation phrases where "¡" and "!" simbols are used.

Hope this helps your curiosity. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Why Spain (or better I say Latina countries) use "¿?" than only "?" ? :)

In Spanish -Castellano para los Españoles...- has a ascendent tone in the begining of the question, and diferent to the normal tone. This is note by the "¿" in the beginig. And is usefull to know where is the begining of the question. Normaly in the forums is cancelled.

Salu28)

End off-topic

• ED Team
Will the german version of the manual be available for download or will it be on the english DVD release?

The manual will be for sure on the localized versions which you will be able to buy from the shelves.

I assume that the localized might be avaiable for download before you can buy the versions ( same as with english versions ).

• 1 month later...
ED please make more manuals in different languages (GERMAN) available for download!!!

Why is this such a big thing? How long do we have to wait?

because the translators had to wait for the manual to be translated to English to start their work, and as you might imagine there are several teams working in the different version of the manuals.

it's a lot of work