VPC#3

rapid

VPC#3 Will be available next month for purchase  this will complete the range I guess.

Virpil.PNG

Edited by rapid
  • Like 3

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Very nice for us rotorheads, I see 😉 

*edit*

It seems the friendly folks at Virpil like teasing:
[quote]BUT this is not all that we want to show you. Wait a little more ... 😉  [/quote]

https://forum.virpil.com/index.php?/topic/5178-upcoming-panel3-with-hall-sensors/&do=findComment&comment=31165

Edited by Raven (Elysian Angel)
  • Like 3
Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

Well spotted very intriguing.

Well timed with AH64-D round the corner more Russian themed albeit  .

I have to admit I have the VPC#2 and it is a work of art very solid well made piece of kit.

• Like 1

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like it's >>>>>> Now Released

Yes, I got an e-mail with a discount code, and I already ordered mine 😁

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

6 hours ago, Raven (Elysian Angel) said:

Yes, I got an e-mail with a discount code, and I already ordered mine 😁

Cool, glad they stuck to their original  mock up design pictures below.

I have the VPC#2  well crafted piece of kit very solid with firm button presses. 

Vi.PNG

You can’t connect 2 CPs, I’m afraid. 

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

I take from the images that those switches stay in place in contrast to the VPC2 that only has momentary switches. Can somebody confirm that?

If true, it seems that I have to make myself a christmas gift... 😆

Ah, and if I am already ordering, the black hawk grip looks also very nice ... damn it, I am so weak ... 😂

• Like 1

Is there any way to swap out some of the switches in the CP2 for these?

• Like 1

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

To answer my own question, here is some info I found out myself from a short introduction video on youtube:

The 2-way swithes (×7) stay in position while the 3-way switches (x3) are the same momentary ones as the ones from the CP#2. @imacken So it would only make sense to swap them if you want 2-way switches on the CP#2. However, I don't know if they can be swapped out easily. You sure can, but I don't know how much knowledge and skill you need for that.

• Like 1

Oh well, just an idea! Thanks. 

3 hours ago, zcaa0g said:

DHL is currently showing Wednesday of next week

Yep, same here! 😀

• Like 2
Spoiler

My CP3 arrived today, along with the short lever for the CP2. So far impressed, the quality of the plastics used in the levers is very good indeed. Just need to bind the controls now.

IMG_4875.jpg

• Like 4

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1

5 hours ago, Lynchsl62 said:

My CP3 arrived today, along with the short lever for the CP2. So far impressed, the quality of the plastics used in the levers is very good indeed. Just need to bind the controls now.

Thanks for sharing. I may send of for my short lever at some pint.

IMG_4875.jpg

I recommend a ball end Allen key set for replacing the lever as accessing the inner two small retaining screws has restricted access. The detail in the manufacturing and assembly is very impressive 

• Thanks 1

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1

3 hours ago, Lynchsl62 said:

I recommend a ball end Allen key set for replacing the lever as accessing the inner two small retaining screws has restricted access. The detail in the manufacturing and assembly is very impressive 

Cheers for that.

• Thanks 1

Has anyone managed to get theirs working in SLAVE mode linked to the Rotor TCS (Plus)? Mine only works in USB Joystick mode: I can't even select SLAVE from the drop-down menu in the software. And there is no new version out to support CP#3 - I checked.

SLAVE is available as option for CP1 and CP2, but not for CP3 :confused:

*edit*

There is a new version of the software out, but it's not available on Virpil's main download page yet. 20211126 can be found HERE.

Edited by Raven (Elysian Angel)
Spoiler

Guys, question :
Can someone how owns the new control panel Sharka 50 please confirm that the 3 way switches are really momentary switches (like you push them and they come back to the zero position, the same ase with the switches on the 2de control panel) ??
(I mean the LH ENG/RG ENG and START/CRANK buttons)

Yes, I bought the Sharka 50 control panel, but i've bin stuck at my work for the last 3 weeks.
To do something usefull I made a button layout for this control panel.

If these switches are indeed 3 way momentary switches it would make my life a lot easier.
(And I can do the hole button layout all over again)

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Mac 😧

Guys, question :
Can someone how owns the new control panel Sharka 50 please confirm that the 3 way switches are really momentary switches (like you push them and they come back to the zero position, the same ase with the switches on the 2de control panel) ??
(I mean the LH ENG/RG ENG and START/CRANK buttons)

Yes, I bought the Sharka 50 control panel, but i've bin stuck at my work for the last 3 weeks.
To do something usefull I made a button layout for this control panel.

If these switches are indeed 3 way momentary switches it would make my life a lot easier.
(And I can do the hole button layout all over again)

Even though you probably got this from the link, I received my CP#3 today and the 3 way switches stay in place and are NOT momentary. So the video I referred to in my previous post was wrong. Now I am really happy.

Could have lived with momentary switches, but this way it is much nicer. This Panel is definitely the best of the lineup. 🙂