Giuseppe Garibaldi C-551 Carrier By T-Pap (Forza Italia)

• T-Pap changed the title to Giuseppe Garibaldi C-551 Carrier By T-Pap (Forza Italia)
On 10/19/2021 at 9:00 PM, Callsign said:

After Giussepe can you do Cavour? Or maybe even Atlantic Conveyor as she was prior to her sinking. (Sea Harrier carrier config)

SS Atlantic Conveyor would be amazing in DCS !  Maybe with the options with the different configurations as it was.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Callsign said:

Awesome! And if you're maybe feeling extra ambitious, 
The Other Aircraft Carrier Named HMS Queen Elizabeth Was a 'Might Have  Been' of Naval History | Defense Media Network

It is already in development by Bungo : Check it out here :

5 hours ago, Shrike88 said:

SS Atlantic Conveyor would be amazing in DCS !  Maybe with the options with the different configurations as it was.

What were the configurations ? Any pointers ideas welcome so I can get a grasp of the size of the mod 🙂

1 hour ago, T-Pap said:

It is already in development by Bungo : Check it out here :

🙂

You would be incorrect, this is CVA-01, the proposed carrier design in the 1960s, not Ark Royal. CVA-01 was much larger and probably Tomcat capable.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Callsign

37 minutes ago, Callsign said:

You would be incorrect, this is CVA-01, the proposed carrier design in the 1960s, not Ark Royal. CVA-01 was much larger and probably Tomcat capable.

image.png

image.png

aaah true did not read the ship name as it looked at a glance like the Ark Royal. I dont know , I am abit hesitant in making a model of something that never was. 
I suppose creating an entire alternate histroy universe mod could be fun but will see ! Nice idea though , will have it in mind 🙂