DCS JF-17 Specifications

[PTF]Ali

Yea it's more or less meant to be a Block 1 retrofitted with some Block 2 stuff (mostly the AAR probe as far as I know). The radar is called KJL-7, and I don't know what the RWR is (not that it makes a particularly big difference in DCS 4th gen aircraft).

2 hours ago, TLTeo said:

Yea it's more or less meant to be a Block 1 retrofitted with some Block 2 stuff (mostly the AAR probe as far as I know). The radar is called KJL-7, and I don't know what the RWR is (not that it makes a particularly big difference in DCS 4th gen aircraft).

RWR ALR-400  from Indra

On 10/19/2021 at 9:35 AM, Riojano said:

RWR ALR-400  from Indra

It depends on block? I heard jf17 has f-18 rwr? AN/ALR-67? It makes sense because JF-17 RWR also cooperate with datalink to show accurate identification of jets type and missile type? 

ALR-400 would be missile approach warning receiver? 

On 10/19/2021 at 7:07 AM, TLTeo said:

Yeah it is true DCS JF-17 has KLJ-7 radar which has 67 miles range, 

Anyone knows does JF-17 using Block 2s fly-by-wire system or thats the actual fly by wire system because i guess they must have changed the Auto/EFCS system cause you have to change it manually in DCS JF-17 which is a bit practical.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6 hours ago, [PTF]Ali said:

It depends on block? I heard jf17 has f-18 rwr? AN/ALR-67? It makes sense because JF-17 RWR also cooperate with datalink to show accurate identification of jets type and missile type? 

ALR-400 would be missile approach warning receiver? 

Yeah it is true DCS JF-17 has KLJ-7 radar which has 67 miles range, 

Anyone knows does JF-17 using Block 2s fly-by-wire system or thats the actual fly by wire system because i guess they must have changed the Auto/EFCS system cause you have to change it manually in DCS JF-17 which is a bit practical.

ALR-400 is RWR and MAWS:

29-3.png

KLJ-7 from wikipedia: In look up mode 150km (80,995 NM) for 5m2 RCS (V1)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KLJ-7

Edited by Riojano