Show all module icons on the title page instead of having to scroll through them

Ozone42

DCS have made a lot of modules over the years. One would get a much better overview of the modules if they all would be displayed on the main title screen at once instead of having to scroll through them at the bottom. The main page area is completely unused except for showing an image, and could be better utilized. Something like in the attached image.

dcs.png

Edited by Ozone42
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Ozone42 said:

. The main page area is completely unused except for showing an image, and could be better utilized. Something like in the attached image.

dcs.png

Great idea.  And I've been wondering why Nevada is not in alphabetical order like all the other modules/maps.

• Like 1

F16/FA18/A10C2/M2000C/AV8B/F15E/A4E/P47/P51/MIG21/AH64/MI24P/KA50

3 hours ago, Peter5on said:

I've asked about this almost 2 years ago, so don't expect anything.

Well... I too was under the impression that all the wish-list sub forums were just a convenient way for ED to filter out unimportant threads. But, this thread here gives me hope that not all good ideas are ignored 😉

(on topic: I personally couldn't care less about the module icons on the main screen. But hey, each their own 🙂 )

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH