Target Markers

SQINTO

Would it be possible to add target marker ordnance? I note that the British did have flare and phosporus (smoke) rockets. I would be surprised if the Mosquito did not also carry some form of marker "bombs", but I have not found any evidence of this (yet).

Thamnks and keep up the good work - I'm loving the Mossie

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

Bump

I just assumed there would be some PFF missions when buying the Mossie. Surprised to find nothing available to mark a target with. Wonder if someone could borrow something from the Jug or Mustang people as they seem to have smokes?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am requesting bundles of equipment to be delivered by parachute and dropped from the bomb bay compartment. 

Also, the ability to drop parachute delivered spies.  Spies dropped with radio equipment would be even better. 

Edited by 4eyes
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2023 at 3:11 PM, Slippa said:

Does anyone have a light please? What shall we do take a bale of hay and sling it out alight?

This kind of reminds me of the "Duck tape mod" for Doom 3.
The game was written is a way that you could use your gun OR your flashlight, not both.  The "Duck tape mod" used the theory that a soldier would tape a flashlight to his gun...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4eyes said:

I am requesting bundles of equipment to be delivered by parachute and dropped from the bomb bay compartment. 

Also, the ability to drop parachute delivered spies.  Spies dropped with radio equipment would be even better. 

Would a Lizzie be a good idea? Yep, and a flyable Dak.

• 3 months later...

Bump!

Dear Santa,

This year all I’d like, apart from World peace and a long list of other things, is some brightly coloured sparkly things that go whoosh and light up and all that type of stuff. I’d like variable coloured ones and I’d like to take them on trips in my Wooden wonder. I’d like to fire em off like an absolute nutcase but promise not to all the time once I get the hang of it.

I wooden wonder if you might find it in your sack to pass the message on to the relative elves in the Mosquito Fitters Dept and wish them an extremely jingly happy time full of merriment and much applause?

Thank you for taking time out of your busiest time of the year. Some say it’s the most wonderful ya know. Special things can happen and there might be signs of a four engined Merlin kind of thing knocking about so it would be really good if someone could do the business. Fanks. 🙂

P.S. I also remember the original Doom, wash it from our minds with DCS whoosh-whizzers.

Edited by Slippa
Gram aharr
  • Like 1

On 8/13/2023 at 12:11 AM, 4eyes said:

I join you in requesting bundles of equipment. Target Indicators, a very pistol and (drumroll) some more Target Indicators just to be sure.

many thanks, will check back in, say, 2 weeks time 🙂.

Edited by Slippa