Ship targeting

joojoo

hey to all

How can I make a ship hit a precised target? I have make multiple tries but I cannot use the targeting parameters. For Instance the box with the missiles is always closed and the ship fires 10 missiles instead of 1 or 2.

Any idea?

11 minutes ago, joojoo said:

hey to all

How can I make a ship hit a precised target? I have make multiple tries but I cannot use the targeting parameters. For Instance the box with the missiles is always closed and the ship fires 10 missiles instead of 1 or 2.

Any idea?

I'd like to know more details about the situation.

Which ship is going to attack?
What is the target we want to attack? Is it a land target or a sea target?

Edited by Admiral_ZIPANGU

Phantom Forever

F-4EJ / F-4EJ Kai 1971-2021

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use DeepL Translate. Well, I can speak Japanese.

If the attack was instructed by the mission trigger beforehand, it was possible to attack normally. However, we have confirmed that it is nearly impossible to make the TacCmdr or Gamemaster attack after the mission has started.

If today's update doesn't improve things, I'll probably end up reporting this as a bug.

Edited by Admiral_ZIPANGU
  • Thanks 1

Phantom Forever

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use DeepL Translate. Well, I can speak Japanese.

Understood. After starting a mission, if you instruct a ship to attack via Combined Arms, the attack will not occur properly. This situation continues even after the update. We think this is probably a bug.

• Like 1

Phantom Forever