Question: Is it possible to customize cockpit switch start locations?

mmoccio

As the title says, can I create custom starting locations for certain switches i.e boost pumps or lighting switches etc?

F/A-18C | F-16C | JF-17 | F-14 | FC3 | AV-8B | AJS-37 | F-5E | M-2000C | Mig 15bis | C-101 | F-86 | A-10C | P-51D | Fw 190 A-8 | Christen Eagle II | Bf 109 K-4 |

Ryzen 5 2600 | MSI RTX 2070 Super | ASROCK B450m Pro | 16GB G.SKill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | 500GB WD Blue Internal SSD | 1TB Samsung Evo 860 SSD | Logitech X56 HOTAS | PSEYE Track IR | Delan Clip | :joystick:

It is possible, but it there aren't any easily accessible options available. This thread will point you in the direction if you're willing to do a little work with the Mission Editor. Start with Rudel_chw's post (the third post on the page)

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

47 minutes ago, Pizzicato said:

It is possible, but it there aren't any easily accessible options available. This thread will point you in the direction if you're willing to do a little work with the Mission Editor. Start with Rudel_chw's post (the third post on the page)

Fantastic I will check this out. 

Thank you!

F/A-18C | F-16C | JF-17 | F-14 | FC3 | AV-8B | AJS-37 | F-5E | M-2000C | Mig 15bis | C-101 | F-86 | A-10C | P-51D | Fw 190 A-8 | Christen Eagle II | Bf 109 K-4 |

Ryzen 5 2600 | MSI RTX 2070 Super | ASROCK B450m Pro | 16GB G.SKill Ripjaws 3200 DDR4 | 500GB WD Blue Internal SSD | 1TB Samsung Evo 860 SSD | Logitech X56 HOTAS | PSEYE Track IR | Delan Clip | :joystick:

• 2 months later...

Something else that might help you is to go to somewhere in general settings/options and click 'synchronize switches on startup' or similar. I don't know how much this will do but I know that since I clicked that, the plane starts w/ it's flaps set to whatever position my hotas button is in.

Something else that might help you is to go to somewhere in general settings/options and click 'synchronize switches on startup' or similar. I don't know how much this will do but I know that since I clicked that, the plane starts w/ it's flaps set to whatever position my hotas button is in.
What that option does is precisely that: in syncs the aircraft's inputs to whatever inputs your physical hotas or controllers actually are into. For example as you said if your flaps are down on your hotas, they will be down on the aircraft, same for the throttle position

So I don't think this is what op wants :(