[CHK] AG radar MAP freeze mode

iLOVEwindmills

Added: AG radar MAP freeze mode.

From the last patch notes. I believe this functionality was already there the previous patch so what exactly does this add? What I noticed before is that you could not target on the frozen 'picture' of the radar in the JF17. Looking at the F16 radar, it does  allow targeting from the frozen display, at 7:55.

Is this the same functionality added for the JF? Should it be able to do that? Being able to target on the frozen picture would be incredibly useful, and would likely be possible for such a modern plane right?

Edited by uboats

Seems that there're more problems in this update. SPI preserve, continuous scan section slew, problem came out and functions in changelog are not in the game. Maybe they would realize what happened later.

Human allowed, demon allowed, Deka never allowed.

Distort allowed, provoke allowed, fight back never allowed.

On 10/20/2021 at 10:43 AM, iLOVEwindmills said:

Added: AG radar MAP freeze mode.

ld it be able to do that? Being able to target on the frozen picture would be incredibly useful, and would likely be possible for such a modern plane right?

will check with SME of designation in FRZ, but as far as I remember, in FRZ, no TDC

Diff from f16, as manual said, FRZ only works for RBM/MAP.

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• uboats changed the title to [CHK] AG radar MAP freeze mode