Hello,

System specs:

I5-7300HQ

CPU @ 2.50 GHZ

GTX1050TI 4GB

Memory 64GB

1Tb SSD + 1Tb HDD

MAP: Nevada MAP (happens on every MAP)

The mission is a custom build one, a flight starting in the air that has for objective to strike a container on a target range.

Track File: https://mega.nz/file/JxRxBQzb#ZFaav6JHNAVI7n8r67HbbU3ljSGvWHOsitGm7CTsUB8

Issue: When pressing the first trigger detent in order to fire the laser, the airplane is not responding as well as it normally does. Usually after dropping the bomb i make a left/right turn to offset from the attack axis while watching the time countdown on my TGP, when at 12 seconds i press the first trigger detent and the airplane immediately feels heavy and the roll rate is reduced and like i mentionned earlier it feels very heavy.  I cross checked my keyfiles to see if something was wrong in that area, but i couldn't find anything. 

• ED Team

Hi,

unable to reproduce here, seems ok. 

Can you remove any unofficial mods ( if any ) and run a slow repair or verify if steam.

If it continues please attach your dcs log so we can look for more clues. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2