JESTER Computer IP

Korshtal

While doing some initial testing of the new LANTIRN features (great job on that, by the way) I did notice a couple new Bombing Mode menu options for JESTER, namely the addition of Manual bombing, and Computer IP. 

In my scan of the patch notes I couldn't find any mention of this change and was wondering if this was an intentional addition, and if so is there currently a way to have JESTER set up IP parameters?

Setting IP parameters is not there yet. We replaced the option switching between CMPTR TGT and CMPTR PLT with a dedicated submenu with all delivery modes, as with LANTIRN, you can also use MANUAL. Unfortunately, I can't promise when Jester will be able to set the IP parameters.

Krzysztof Sobczak

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 3 months later...
On 10/22/2021 at 12:17 PM, Super Grover said:

Setting IP parameters is not there yet. We replaced the option switching between CMPTR TGT and CMPTR PLT with a dedicated submenu with all delivery modes, as with LANTIRN, you can also use MANUAL. Unfortunately, I can't promise when Jester will be able to set the IP parameters.

I am looking for a comprehensive Jester flowchart or something like that. There are new undocumented options under the Jetse menu. 

Undocumented as in, "I can't find any references to them in the manual at heatblur.se or CHuck's guide

6 hours ago, Koriel said:

I am looking for a comprehensive Jester flowchart or something like that. There are new undocumented options under the Jetse menu.

Just ask - we'll look it up.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria