When's black-shark 3 coming?

hawa0835

On 12/27/2021 at 8:03 AM, WinterH said:

A few months ago this was, again, reversed. As far as I know, the latest is, we are still getting Blackshark 3, with Iglas, missile warning system, new external 3d, but no DIRCM system as originally planned. I believe new 3d model is visible in the opening of recent 2022 and beyond video.

I'll be happy with those improvements. Any love shown to the Blackshark is good love.

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

is there a such thing as bad love?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

16 minutes ago, Hive said:

Has the new cockpit already been implemented? Today I updated to the latest Open Beta after a pause of about two months and I have the impression the cockpit looks much better than before.

Over a year ago

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

yeah its been a while now.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

13 hours ago, Hammer1-1 said:

is there a such thing as bad love?

Yesssss, oh yes there is such a thing!

Of course there are degrees of Bad Love....... but Yes, it is in us all.

😈

Edited by Rogue Trooper
  • Like 2

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

BS3 will be a thang in DCS!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

The full president-S would have been superb.

It would have pulled our beloved little girl well and truly into big boy territory.

I think there is nothing wrong with Russia showing off now and again and the KA-50 would be a good place to do it.

Edited by Rogue Trooper

Thanks Boosterdog and Hammer1-1. That's interesting, because my pause with DCS was just a few months at best, not a year and it was this year that I started flying the KA-50. And I'm sure now that I didn't have this Hi-Res cockpit before. That's why I thought it would come with BS3. The cockpit looks great now. Before I always thought how much the update is needed. Strange, but I am happy.

On 11/16/2021 at 1:07 AM, Beirut said:

I bought the Mi-24 and pre-ordered the Apache, but the BS3 is what I'm looking forward to most.

As did I 🙂
Any RedFor module is a dream cause there is so few of them now... 

• Like 3

i7 13700K,  DDR5 32Gb, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC, Pico 4 VR

On 1/5/2022 at 7:18 PM, iyhan_spb said:

As did I 🙂
Any RedFor module is a dream cause there is so few of them now... 

Agreed. BS3 is all we got!

A KA-29 might be a nice addition that could be done... surely, naval ground assault chopper with the ability to upgrade to KA-29VPNTsu... that would be nice.

• Like 1

I think it will be released after the Apache, we have seen many screenshots that the BS3 is in final stage but the President S system is dropped because of Russian law restrictions 

• Like 1

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Snakepit92 said:

Not sure about my translation, but I think it was more along the lines of that's when PR for it will start

It is coming. If it was ready it would be released now, right? I agree with your translation as well, press release campaign can be "Hey it is coming soon" or "hey, available today" or something in between.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

If the only thing that BS3 brings is the MWS and the Iglas in 3rd load, I'm not interested...
The only thing I expect from an evolution of the Black Shark is to have the ka-50sh version of the 2000s, with glass cockpit and FLIR Sam<profanity> gimbal!
I don't want to pay for the 3rd time, for a fake module, with a fictitious MWS on Abris instead of the president-s (the Abris is a Finnish civilian computer added later to the developpement, not a military MFD...), and with a 3 ports wing which only exists on the KA-52!

I agree to pay for BS3 if FLIR is implemanted... But not for fake and useless features.

• Like 3

On 1/24/2022 at 6:23 PM, Kappa-131st said:

If the only thing that BS3 brings is the MWS and the Iglas in 3rd load, I'm not interested...
The only thing I expect from an evolution of the Black Shark is to have the ka-50sh version of the 2000s, with glass cockpit and FLIR Sam<profanity> gimbal!
I don't want to pay for the 3rd time, for a fake module, with a fictitious MWS on Abris instead of the president-s (the Abris is a Finnish civilian computer added later to the developpement, not a military MFD...), and with a 3 ports wing which only exists on the KA-52!

I agree to pay for BS3 if FLIR is implemanted... But not for fake and useless features.

I still have hope that we will get something more than what we know now.