When's black-shark 3 coming?

hawa0835

3 minutes ago, Wychmaster said:

An additional pylon and the MWS sensors at the nose section are some hints 😉

Well….. if that were a snake, it would have bit me! Lol. Good eyes! That makes me super excited! 

If speed is death…, buy a Honda and live forever.

L140 Laser warning receiver.

L-140 Otklik
ESM
Type: ESM
Altitude Max: 0 m
Range Max: 11.1 km
Altitude Min: 0 m
Range Max: 11.1 km
Range Min: 0 km
Generation: Early 2000s
Sensors / EW:
- L-140 Otklik - ESM, LWR, Laser Warning Receiver, Max range: 11.1 km

47698aac4eef9133.jpg

Edited by Fastbreak
  • Like 1

System Components

Power supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W 80Plus Platinum <> Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix X570-E Gaming  <> Processor: Ryzen 5 5600x <> Cooler: DeepCool Gammaxx C40 <> RAM: 2x16GB HyperX Predator 3600Mhz <> SSD: 2x1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe M.2 (Raid 0) <> HD: 2TB Seagate BarraCuda <> Graphics card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti 11G Gaming <> Head tracking: TrackIR4 Pro <> dunTrackR <> Monitors: Philips bdm4065uc 40" 4K 3840x2160  (Camera) <> 2x IBM 15" 1024x768 (LMFCD & RMFCD)

Cockpit: self-construction <> Controls: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog (extension for cyclic & collective control) <> Thrustmaster Rudder Control System <> Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium <> Logitech Z-560 THX Sound System

"...Runways are for beauty queens!"

8 hours ago, AlphaOneSix said:

They were initially planning to implement the President-S for BS3, but those plans fell through, and the President-S has been removed. However, the mounting locations for the turrets have remained on the 3D model.

I know, but is that only the mount in the image or is the turret in place?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 6:59 PM, Stratos said:

Is that the President S or I'm seeing things?

Imagen1.jpg

Yes, its L370-5 DIRCM(Directional Infrared Counter Mesure), also u can see both sides on the nose L136 Mak-UFM  MAWS (Missile Approach Warning System)

On 1/26/2022 at 8:01 PM, iyhan_spb said:

What is that thing for?

image.png

L140 LWS or LWR (Laser Warning System/Receiver)

4 of them in Ka50  front back left right side 

Edited by Bolec

3 hours ago, arthuro12 said:

They already gave us the ******* ka-50sh livery, so they might as well 🤬 bloody teases !!! 

Gaijin please - Ka-50Sh : r/Warthunder

There were issues with this helicopter regarding the weight distribution. It was producing undesirable effects in the flight-dynamics due to the rather heavy FLIR equipment mounted at the front. This was a testbed and nothing more. It would never go into production, as opposed to the limited run of Ka50.

Stop trying to tailor the aircraft to your wishes, and rather adjust the mission to the aircraft. I´m sure those who fly the AJS-37 would love a TGP on it, but it never had one, and thus they won´t get it. It´s principally the same situation.

Edited by zerO_crash
  • Like 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, zerO_crash said:

Stop trying to tailor the aircraft to your wishes, and rather adjust the mission to the aircraft. I´m sure those who fly the AJS-37 would love a TGP on, but it never had one, and thus they won´t get it. It´s principally the same situation.

Not trying to take it that far, just wish we could have some variants some day with even more functionality.

Just expressing it in a really dramatical way hehe

I'm actually a fan of the Shkval system 🙂

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 2/5/2022 at 2:17 PM, arthuro12 said:

Not trying to take it that far, just wish we could have some variants some day with even more functionality.

Just expressing it in a really dramatical way hehe

I'm actually a fan of the Shkval system 🙂

Don´t worry, we are good 😉 Consider the unchallenged flight-envelope of Ka50 by basically any other helicopter in DCS. Also, what it lacks in night-capability, it more than makes up for with the performance and range of Vikhr for example, or the automation with the AP. It really is an amazing helicopter. Truly a masterpiece! 😉 

Edited by zerO_crash
  • Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 2/5/2022 at 9:04 AM, zerO_crash said:

Don´t worry, we are good 😉 Consider the unchallenged flight-envelope of Ka50 by basically any other helicopter in DCS. Also, what it lacks in night-capability, it more than makes up for with the performance and range of Vikhr for example, or the automation with the AP. It really is an amazing helicopter. Truly a masterpiece! 😉 

It is a shame that the night combat variants of the Mi-8 are too highly classified to be included. It'd be interesting to have the Mi-24 and Ka-50 for daylight combat, but the Mi-8 for night-time anti-tank work etc.

As far as I know night capable and ATGM armed Mi-8 variants are fairly newish though, at that point we might as well go full Ka-52, Mi-28N, Mi-35M etc :P. Sadly, I feel like those Mi-8s are about as unlikely as the latter 3.

Also, while I'd love a modern Russian attack helo as it'd be something novel, at this point I'm more interested in getting an 80s-90s Cobra to go along with our lovely Hind, as well as for also being iconic aircraft. AH-64D will scratch the modern attack helo itch as hard as it can possibly be scratched anyway.

• Like 3

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script