When's black-shark 3 coming?

hawa0835

On 6/28/2022 at 4:54 PM, 3WA said:

Six pylons and igla's for one.

That's two 😉

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

On 6/30/2022 at 5:27 PM, Avimimus said:

Thanks! Now that I know they've notice - I'll stop mentioning it 🙂

Never say that, management will hear it so the single developer may get assigned to more important tasks.

Instead here is what you need to do (along decent amount of humor and good will):

- create huge amount of memes featuring ka50. Best with fire and popup

- post them in major server discord, and get the module hyped

- cry with each quarter release how there is no progress

- preorder 1 year ahead of actual release

- be patient and wait

- preorder for a friend

Edited by okopanja
spellling

20 hours ago, okopanja said:

Never say that, management will hear it so the single developer may get assigned to more important tasks.

Instead here is what you need to do (along decent amount of humor and good will):

- create huge amount of memes featuruling ka50. Best with fire and popup

- post them i ln major server, and get the module hyped

- cry with each quorter release how there is no progress

- preorder 1 year ahead of actual release

- be patient and wait

- preorder for a friend

My proposal: Study macroeconomics, at least the basics, and apply them to DCS - let your money talk to help ED in making the right decisions (nevertheless, the "decent amount of humor and good will" are an excellent idea! 👍).     

Edited by Fastbreak

System Components

Power supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W 80Plus Platinum <> Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix X570-E Gaming  <> Processor: Ryzen 5 5600x <> Cooler: DeepCool Gammaxx C40 <> RAM: 2x16GB HyperX Predator 3600Mhz <> SSD: 2x1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe M.2 (Raid 0) <> HD: 2TB Seagate BarraCuda <> Graphics card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti 11G Gaming <> Head tracking: TrackIR4 Pro <> dunTrackR <> Monitors: Philips bdm4065uc 40" 4K 3840x2160  (Camera) <> 2x IBM 15" 1024x768 (LMFCD & RMFCD)

Cockpit: self-construction <> Controls: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog (extension for cyclic & collective control) <> Thrustmaster Rudder Control System <> Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium <> Logitech Z-560 THX Sound System

"...Runways are for beauty queens!"

23 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

My proposal: Study macroeconomics, at least the basics, and apply them to DCS - let your money talk to help ED in making the right decisions (nevertheless, the "decent amount of humor and good will" are an excellent idea! 👍). 

Hmm.... but money carries essentially no information - how are they to know why I bought the product? Maybe they think I'm just interested in higher resolution rivets or the Igla? That I don't care about being able to carry fewer missiles or asymmetric loadouts? How are they to know why I do what I do?

34 minutes ago, Avimimus said:

Hmm.... but money carries essentially no information - how are they to know why I bought the product? Maybe they think I'm just interested in higher resolution rivets or the Igla? That I don't care about being able to carry fewer missiles or asymmetric loadouts? How are they to know why I do what I do?

I am pretty sure they know what they are doing...

We will not get not too little and not too much, just enough, or slightly less enough in order to offset radar/rwr on the opponent.

On 7/5/2022 at 12:10 AM, Avimimus said:

There are a lot of information out here in the BS2 forum, but ED does not react to them in an appropriate way - in terms of content (newsletter, forum) or time (internal business organisation?). Consequently (critical) users both should economically act (instead of being cash-cows) and at the same time tell ED which modell charachteristics could be improved (within real-world parameters, no vodoo features...).

Economic logic has it that if money starts to miss, ED themselves will begin to put questions to their users and will become more informative. If users just eat everything put on their plate, necessary (e.g. multi-core and Vulkan) or common development will literally take ages ...

Edited by Fastbreak
  • Like 2

System Components

Power supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W 80Plus Platinum <> Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix X570-E Gaming  <> Processor: Ryzen 5 5600x <> Cooler: DeepCool Gammaxx C40 <> RAM: 2x16GB HyperX Predator 3600Mhz <> SSD: 2x1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe M.2 (Raid 0) <> HD: 2TB Seagate BarraCuda <> Graphics card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti 11G Gaming <> Head tracking: TrackIR4 Pro <> dunTrackR <> Monitors: Philips bdm4065uc 40" 4K 3840x2160  (Camera) <> 2x IBM 15" 1024x768 (LMFCD & RMFCD)

Cockpit: self-construction <> Controls: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog (extension for cyclic & collective control) <> Thrustmaster Rudder Control System <> Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium <> Logitech Z-560 THX Sound System

• ED Team
13 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

There are a lot of information out here in the BS2 forum, but ED does not react to them in an appropriate way - in terms of content (newsletter, forum) or time (internal business organisation?). Consequently (critical) users both should economically act (instead of being cash-cows) and at the same time tell ED which modell charachteristics could be improved (within real-world parameters, no vodoo features...).

Economic logic has it that if money starts to miss, ED themselves will begin to put questions to their users and will become more informative. If users just eat everything put on their plate, necessary (e.g. multi-core and Vulkan) or common development will literally take ages ...

Spending habits are a personal choice for everyone to make, we know it can be frustrating for some waiting, but many others understand development takes time. 
Work on BS3 is in progress and as soon as we are ready we will share more news and features about the project, I can not give any ETA at the moment. 

thank you for your patience 

• Like 7

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/1/2022 at 1:38 AM, xfirf said:

I don´t care about the name. Just make it available. 🙂

I just want to know if we'll someday get modular racks allowing us to carry only two or four Vikhr per rack! I could be patient for release if I knew we were getting this feature (similar to what the Apache has).

• Like 1

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Avimimus:

I just want to know if we'll someday get modular racks allowing us to carry only two or four Vikhr per rack! I could be patient for release if I knew we were getting this feature (similar to what the Apache has).

Yeah. Thats all I want go have too. 🙂

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 4:35 PM, xfirf said:

Yeah. Thats all I want go have too. 🙂

You might want to deliberate on raising the bar a little bit - after all BS3 should become an improved* helicopter simulation, right?! 🤔 

*Related to its age, its current development status, its current FPS-performance, its bugs, its detail accuracy, its graphics, its excruciating AI, new and diverse environmetal effects and their perception etc. pp.

• Like 1

System Components

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Fastbreak:

You might want to deliberate on raising the bar a little bit - after all BS3 should become an improved* helicopter simulation, right?! 🤔 

*Related to its age, its current development status, its current FPS-performance, its bugs, its detail accuracy, its graphics, its excruciating AI, new and diverse environmetal effects and their perception etc. pp.

🙂

I´m fine with any improvement coming with the upgrade. But from my point of view more hardpoints is the thing I´m mostly exited about.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Risbo said:

I have been refreshing this pages for months now 😄

Hopefully "2 more weeks" is all it will take 

Months? That's a whiff of nothing, quasi a nanosecond in the mild development attempts of DCS World! Legend has it that this ED induced time dilatation can wreak severe mental disorder even on the most robust person.  😉

Edited by Fastbreak

System Components