When's black-shark 3 coming?

hawa0835

I recall refreshing the apache thing since 2008.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

10 hours ago, 3WA said:

Lol!  "2 weeks".  I've been waiting for 10 years for igla's on the Shark.

Hopefully they arrive before I leap into my grave.

I think it is time for us all to choose a healthy lifestyle. ED's 2 weeks can will be long....

i7 13700K,  DDR5 32Gb, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC, Pico 4 VR

17 hours ago, Avimimus said:

Hind too... part of that original announcement. Both are out now though.

Out, yes...complete? No.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

16 hours ago, Hammer1-1 said:

Out, yes...complete? No.

Admittedly... they are probably much more detailed and complete than what was planned in 2008.

That said, it was pretty disappointing in 2012... to gradually have to admit they weren't coming (although never officially cancelled). Just had to wait another ten years... makes waiting a year or two for completion of a early access release seem like a flash honestly.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Avimimus said:

Admittedly... they are probably much more detailed and complete than what was planned in 2008.

That said, it was pretty disappointing in 2012... to gradually have to admit they weren't coming (although never officially cancelled). Just had to wait another ten years... makes waiting a year or two for completion of a early access release seem like a flash honestly.

In 2008 it was going to be an A model Apache. I recall them asking for NSN numbers for the manuals that were in circulation, and that was the first Ive heard of it.

My wallpaper and skins

10 часов назад, okopanja сказал:

Longer INS, less precise

Yeah, and it would actually degrade now, don't know if it even does that at the moment. Which makes me wonder, will we be able to correct the INS with satellite data from ABRIS? I guess we should be able to type in the correct position every now and then.

3 hours ago, WarbossPetross said:

Yeah, and it would actually degrade now, don't know if it even does that at the moment. Which makes me wonder, will we be able to correct the INS with satellite data from ABRIS? I guess we should be able to type in the correct position every now and then.

I expect we will be able to use ABRIS or overflown steer points.

8 hours ago, WarbossPetross said:

It will probably ne multiple ways. IIRC you can even use the SHKVAL.

14 hours ago, Ramstein said:

they are too busy working on this (LOL)

cormu.jpg

So true - and, if anything, mortifying for them ... !

• Like 1

System Components

Power supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W 80Plus Platinum <> Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix X570-E Gaming  <> Processor: Ryzen 5 5600x <> Cooler: DeepCool Gammaxx C40 <> RAM: 2x16GB HyperX Predator 3600Mhz <> SSD: 2x1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe M.2 (Raid 0) <> HD: 2TB Seagate BarraCuda <> Graphics card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti 11G Gaming <> Head tracking: TrackIR4 Pro <> dunTrackR <> Monitors: Philips bdm4065uc 40" 4K 3840x2160  (Camera) <> 2x IBM 15" 1024x768 (LMFCD & RMFCD)

Cockpit: self-construction <> Controls: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog (extension for cyclic & collective control) <> Thrustmaster Rudder Control System <> Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium <> Logitech Z-560 THX Sound System

"...Runways are for beauty queens!"

On 9/7/2022 at 10:46 PM, 3WA said:

So far, from what I can gather on the different forums - new 3 pylon wings, igla's, improved model, everything else up in the air because of Russian laws (i.e we probably won't get the other stuff ).

In fairness it will also (hopefully) include fixes for the things that are currently broken (Shkval locking, Shkval wandering off on its own...) and will also (probably) introduce some new and exciting bugs because stuff happens... 

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wildcards BlackJack_sml.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Moment of truth coming.

We'll see if they let us load less than six Vikhr per hardpoint (similar to the Apache)

We'll also see if they've improved the Shkval (honestly, I'd be happy about it losing lock or wandering sometimes - but only if it was realistic and due to contrast limitations - rather than a bug). IMHO, perfectly locking a vehicle through trees is also a bit flawed. Anyway, we'll see if there are any improvements to the squall!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Avimimus said:

Moment of truth coming.

We'll see if they let us load less than six Vikhr per hardpoint (similar to the Apache)

I'd like to see that as well. Mostly I'd like to see more weapons selection. I want those 1x12.7 + 2x7.62 pods like on the Mi-24. Would also like to see more unguided heavy rockets. 4x S-24 for example. 

I'm as hot and heavy for the BS3 as the F-15E, maybe more. Really want to see that improved eye candy. 

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

8 hours ago, Beirut said:

I'd like to see that as well. Mostly I'd like to see more weapons selection. I want those 1x12.7 + 2x7.62 pods like on the Mi-24. Would also like to see more unguided heavy rockets. 4x S-24 for example. 

I know those were offered as possible export integrations (along with the R-73). I doubt it happened though. I remember I did once mod in the S-24 for the Ka-50 (it was alright I suppose - but that was years ago).

At least with the Igla hardpoints those were offered for the Ka-50-2 and integrated into the Ka-52... so we have an idea of how the wings would work/look with them.

The Ugroza (S-8Kor & S-13Kor) might be more plausible (guided rockets, like the APKWS). However, there is limited evidence of them entering production over the last twenty years (which makes it a bit harder to sell).

• Like 2