When's black-shark 3 coming?

hawa0835

4 hours ago, VZ_342 said:

I've already bought the A-10C (original), but if I wanted to upgrade it, I'd have to buy the entire A-10C II module for $80. I don't remember how much the original cost, but an upgrade shouldn't be as high as the original module. Between $10-$30 would be ok.

IMHO, of course I'm not going to be upgrading my A-10C anytime soon based on this.

Excuse my bad English.

Have you logged in with your account?
Only after logging in does the correct price appear, I think 20$.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Anyone have more info about this:? Is something like the President S without the cameras?

Missile Warning System

The sensors of the Missile Warning System (MWS) are integrated into the onboard defense system with the ability to display detected threats on the ABRIS display. Four combined MWS sensors operate in the IR and UV ranges, and they are located in pairs on the nose and tail of the helicopter. When a launch is detected, a missile launch warning is displayed on the ABRIS display and automatic dispensing of flares is possible.

Edited by Stratos
  • Like 1

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Different thing. President-S jams and tries to throw off the missile's cueing, MWS just detects them and dispenses countermeasures. Difference will be that not only laser missiles willl be detected as they are in BS2 but also IR and UV will be detected now too.

Edited by SmukY
  • Like 1

Helicopters don't fly, they just subdue the air.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 minutes ago, SmukY said:

Different thing. President-S jams and tries to throw off the missile's cueing, MWS just detects them and dispenses countermeasures. Difference will be that not only laser missiles willl be detected as they are in BS2 but also IR and UV will be detected now too.

Thanks, sounds interesting!

• Like 1

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

vor 14 Stunden schrieb VZ_342:

I've already bought the A-10C (original), but if I wanted to upgrade it, I'd have to buy the entire A-10C II module for $80. I don't remember how much the original cost, but an upgrade shouldn't be as high as the original module. Between $10-$30 would be ok.

IMHO, of course I'm not going to be upgrading my A-10C anytime soon based on this.

Log in before you want to buy it. Then it will see that you got the A-10C and you will get the upgrade discounted for about 20 bucks.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Thecrow973 said:

Excuse my bad English.

Have you logged in with your account?
Only after logging in does the correct price appear, I think 20$.

Oh men. that was it. I needed to be logged in. I even went to the shopping card to se if there was an upgrade option. Thanks.

• Like 3

Interl i7 6700k - 32Gb RAM DDR4 - RX 590 8GB - Sentey 32"2560x1440 - Saitek X-55 - TrackIr 3

• 1 month later...

no.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

Is it if tomorrow we will have the release date of BS3?

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

On 7/7/2022 at 3:59 PM, BIGNEWY said:

Spending habits are a personal choice for everyone to make, we know it can be frustrating for some waiting, but many others understand development takes time. 
Work on BS3 is in progress and as soon as we are ready we will share more news and features about the project, I can not give any ETA at the moment. 

thank you for your patience 

Hello! Any news? maybe tiny leaks?      

49820.gif

i7 13700K,  DDR5 32Gb, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC, Pico 4 VR

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Nomatic:

Rotors look good, I like the new effect. They just seemed to be visibly repeating, like a stutter. I'm excited to buy! After multicore release, obviously. 

I can't wait till 2026 when multicore will be available. 🤣

Just kidding. For me this will be an instant buy as soon as it is available.

• Like 1

BS3 is already in the Steam database.

https://steamdb.info/app/2214600/

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

started releasing training videos, betting now they release it 1Q 2023.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 11:12 PM, Iron Sights said:

Hmmm, looks like they lightened up the cockpit. I wish the BS had ir, it would make it better at night.

You can swap the HMS over to NVG at least.  It's not horrible.  I mean it's almost horrible...  but not quite :).

• Like 1

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)