A consonant please Carol...

DTWD

Let the countdown begin...

A bit ago we were told that the BS manual would be out a month (or so) before the game was released. Since then there have been a few "issues" with piracy and ED responding with comments of making the western release more secure and working on a demo to plug the gap.

Well the manual was released yesterday and if everything was the same as it was a few months ago we should be seeing the game in around a month. What I was wondering is, is this month time table still in effect or have things changed now? And if the month time is still on the cards and you wanted to release a demo before the game was out does that mean we will be seeing that really soon?

If the time table is drastically different is there any news on some fluffy expected release date of both demo and the full release?

Regards

Paul

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think the month timetable was before the whole piracy issue. I'm pretty sure that is no longer in effect. I think ED said that they would expedite getting the english manual out to make up for in part the changes that have to happen because of the piracy issue. I would expect the demo out sometime in the next month however.

I'm not expecting the english version of the game anytime before February at the earliest. Even before the change in plans ED said the English version wouldn't be available until sometime after the holidays.

-- CoolHand

I think the month timetable was before the whole piracy issue. I'm pretty sure that is no longer in effect. I think ED said that they would expedite getting the english manual out to make up for in part the changes that have to happen because of the piracy issue. I would expect the demo out sometime in the next month however.

I'm not expecting the english version of the game anytime before February at the earliest. Even before the change in plans ED said the English version wouldn't be available until sometime after the holidays.

correct.:thumbup:

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2