Campaign Mission 8 M08 ELINT: Taxiway jammed by static E-3

Zoddom

Hi,

I have the issue that theres one static E-3 on a parking spot just outside the runway, which is blocking the AI from taxiing.

Any idea if this is a bug or if I can fix this somehow?

edit:I just saw an older video from last year, and the E-3 Im talking about was parked in a competely different spot, with a C-130 sitting at the spot that the E-3 is on for me now, which is probably the cause of the issue because its much longer, sticking into the AI-taxiway limits. Any help?

edit#2:
In the meantime I found out the cause and I could fix it. I managed to open the mission in the editor, change the parking spot of that E-3 (the one it was supposed to use was not available, so it was set to the spot of the C-130) and thus fix the blockage. However now my mission shows twice in the Campaign menu, effectively lowering my success rate, because I can only finish one of the 2 versions. Any idea how to fix that?

Edited by Zoddom

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I  have the same issue (with Open-Beta, didn't test with stable yet) and think it comes from a change on the Caucasus map and the parking slot of Vaziani.

I did create a copy of the mission and change the parked E3 with a C-130 but don't know how to replace it in the Campaign.

A fix would be really fast to do with the static E-3 removed.

M-2000C-Elint.png

If anyone knows how to replace the mission in the campaign properly without having to restart the campaign entirely, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by FlankerD

The one and only ... "Flanker-D" :doh:

Asus Rampage III Extreme, I7 980x, 6Gb Corsair DDR1866Mhz, 2*580GTX SLI, SB X-Fi Titanium, SSD OCZ & HDD WD Raptor 10kt/mn

Hotas Cougar & Warthog + CH P. Pro Pedals & Track-IR 4

On 3/30/2023 at 8:51 AM, FlankerD said:

... If anyone knows how to replace the mission in the campaign properly without having to restart the campaign entirely, it would be much appreciated...

You should be able to just save it from the mission editor. The default campaign isn't copy/write protected, so you can edit the missions with the Editor and save them directly, overwriting the originals. That should not reset your progress in the campaign which is recorded in a different file (logbook.lua)

You may want to back up the original so that you don't have to run a repair if you need the original back.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2