Valve Index/SteamVR problem just started to occur

Xeno 1-1 HuDz

Hi, so for the last year or so when playing DCS I would always ALT+ENTER the DCS game window to make it full screen to stop an issue i get with clicking out of the game window, even with confine cursor to DCS is selected. I also did this as ive read it can help improve performance a little. However now I have an issue that when I ALT+ENTER my headset just goes black and STEAMVR states that i need to reboot the headset. If i click to reboot the headset it comes backup fine but steamvr closes DCS, It does this every time 😞 

A number of things have changed on my system recently which could be the cause:

• Updated to windows 11
  • Updated nvidia drivers 496.13
  • Updated to DCS patch on the 20/10/2021

Has anyone else had this headset disconnect issue and know of a solution? Cheers.

IM on the latest drivers and patch status and on W11 ... I dont have that problem , but check your cable seating in the helmet .. it seems to work loose sometime and needs reseating

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Correction this problem is still happening 😞 Alt enter before would work pefectly everytime, there was a judder in the hmd as it went full screen but it would always work. No SteamVR is loosing the hmd and has to be reset. This is a big problem for me as the confine cursor to dcs just doesbt seem to work, if i click on the edges of the game window it looses focus, and if i jave the cursor low over the taskbar it seems to click the task bar despite being told to confine 😞