A Huge Thankyou!

StevanJ

Firstly, A MASSIVE thankyou for implementing touch control support!

This implementation has made this module my number 1.. Not just trainer! But Aircraft Module.
This thing IS amazing! Ive tinkered with the L39, but this thing is leaps and bounds above the L39 in terms of what id expect from a module, i wouldnt even think of the C101 as a trainer module.. Thats how good I think it is..

Since the last OB patch, ive been in nothing else.
I jump in this thing and i dont want to get out of it. Its sublime!

The weapons, avionics, and even the ability to switch from variant to variant has me all sorts of spoilt.
Im struggling to get out of this module online, instead of doing my normal 'FA18 thing'.

This module sets the bar!
And I dont have the superlatives to describe how good this thing is.
The minute the F1 is ready, Im sending you my money!

Thankyou.

If there is anyway in which we can have the curve adjusted slightly in the future, it would be welcome.
Im trying to build some missions for this awesome module, and it flies great- but if im at higher speeds, or during high speed manoeuvres like a dive its incredible unstable and too senstive.
Its manageable- so dont think this is a huge deal, I can live with the way it is for now. And im feeling spoilt, and grateful you gave us the ability to use touch controls. I even bought another copy for a family member so we can fly in formation together'..
But if you get time during the next couple of years, Id really welcome it becoming less sensitive to input at high speed.

Because this thing is awesome and im telling everyone to buy this thing!

• Like 5

Thank you very much for you feedback StevanJ.  We love this kind of compliments, it really reinforces our willingness to keep working on our modules.

We'll take a look at it and see if we can improve the sensitiveness. It might take time as we are very busy currently with Mirage F1.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png