Constant Peg Campaign Overview

Hi everybody, thanks a lot for your interest in this campaign. 

The nature of the Constant Peg operations make them a challenge to replicate as standard DCS: World missions, so I have prepared a short video to show what you can expect.  I want to make it perfectly clear what this is and what this isn't, so you can make an informed decision on whether to purchase it or not.

The subject matter was not picked for its wide appeal, but rather as a passion project for Steve Davies and myself.  Steve, of course, literally wrote the book on Constant Peg and was a great help in preparing the campaign.  Definitely check out his 10 Percent True: Tales from the Cockpit podcast when you get a chance.

My own interest stems from brief encounters with the people, places and aircraft over the years.  I had no idea at the time, but a few of my earliest mentors were aircraft maintainers who had worked on the Constant Peg MiGs.  These were the most hard working, knowledgeable, inventive, but passionately 'by the book' people you would ever meet, mostly because they wrote the procedures in the first place.  Their lessons continue to have a profound effect on me to this day.

To carry what is essentially a product trailer on my own personal Youtube gaming channel would be out of the question, so I have left the video unlisted.  However, feel free to share the link elsewhere if you see any merit in it.

Thanks again for your interest and we hope you enjoy the campaign.

• Like 7