J-31 flyable Mod

Hello guys,

I need help. I found a plane named J-31. This plane was a Mod in 2016 for DCS. Iam not the best Modder but i understand some scripts. Now i tried to make this plane flyable for Version 2.7. I can choose the Mod in the Main Menu but in the Editor it wont shown. I need help to bring this beauty up in the skies. 

If somebody can help me i send you my files.

BackGround-J-31.png

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Chinese production team was warned by their police not to reveal the secret. Although they guaranteed that the cockpit was fabricated, the police didn't know what the real thing was, so they couldn't verify it. They can't prove that they didn't leak the secret, and the police are not interested in applying for further verification. Ordering them to stop working is the best choice.

My native language is not English. This is the content translated by the translator. It may lack enough politeness, may unintentionally offend others, and may not be able to express my accurate meaning.

On 2/8/2022 at 4:30 PM, travelaround said:

The Chinese production team was warned by their police not to reveal the secret. Although they guaranteed that the cockpit was fabricated, the police didn't know what the real thing was, so they couldn't verify it. They can't prove that they didn't leak the secret, and the police are not interested in applying for further verification. Ordering them to stop working is the best choice.

If you are talking about the J-20 mod, that's not what happened.

The team stole Deka's asset for the Jeff which both belongs to Deka and is classified which Deka was granted the permission to use on their module.   Deka made two consecutive furious responses because of the team claimed the assets was "original" and denies appropriation despite the obvious. The police fiasco follows and the classification claim was made on the part that Deka made (Which is indeed classified), not the mod itself.  

The team omits the first part and only told the English community the second part to win sympathy, which I don't think they deserve.     

Edited by Earl_Grey
Supplementary comments