Jester Enters Incorrect Position Coordinates

Nazgul 1-2 -Kjell-

Jester does not enter the current coordinates into the WCS after a power failure in the F14.

[I had made the engines off because I had the hope that Jester would then insert the correct coordinates into the WCS because my INS had large deviations for example where Datalink has seen targets in the compared to Me.]

Spoiler

Screen_211023_214926.png

It looks very close (minus rounding) to the first line (RAMP). I think that in your case, Jester was entering the HB waypoint coords. However, there is no indication of which waypoint is being edited, so it might have looked as if he had entered your own position. Was the INS working correctly after the alignment was complete?

Krzysztof Sobczak

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

11 minutes ago, Nazgul 1-2 -Kjell- said:

@Super Grover Sorry for the late answer. It was in Multiplayer on the Server 104th [Mission: Operation Desert Thunder "PG"] I was in Lar without datalink to the carrier / Unfortunately I can not publish the Misson file because I do not have it.

If it was multiplayer, it will automatically save the track, and the track also contains the mission itself. You can also open a track with the mission editor.

A .trk and .miz file is basically a .zip file. Change the ending to .zip, ignore the safety message and then you have access to the mission directly.

But attaching the track itself here should be enough to possibly reproduce it.

Edited by razo+r