Canopy warning light off

Furiz
Go to solution Solved by mvsgas,

8 hours ago, Furiz said:

Canopy open, canopy handle down and the canopy warning light is off, shouldn't the warning light be on with canopy open?

No, the light is for the canopy being lock. The switch for that light is behind the handle (between the handle and the side wall) and it is press in with the handle down or push to the wall. You can close the canopy and the light should stay on until the handle is down. The handle blocks access to the canopy switch and blocks the canopy hooks from moving IRL.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• Solution

lvdpO.jpg

If you look on this photo, the switch activate the canopy lock light is above and to the left of the canopy switch

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

always funny to see people operating the canopy switch on the outside and see them think: "Why the heck is the canopy not closing", then to realize someone forgot to put the spider guard back up 😂

Edited by Falconeer

Planes:                                      Choppers:                                       Maps:

• Flaming Cliffs 3                      Black Shark 2                                 Syria
  • A-10C Tank killer 2                Black Shark 3                                 Persian Gulf
  • F/A18C Hornet                       AH-64 Apache                               Mariana's
  • F-16C Viper   
  • F-15E Strike Eagle                   
  • Mirage 2000C
  • AJS-37 Viggen
  • JF-17 Thunder
  • F-14 Tomcat