Has pitch trim been broken? [Edit Nope, I had conflicting inputs]

xnomad

[edit - My fault I still had my G27 racing wheel and pedals plugged in and DCS auto assigned them axes that were conflicting]

Yay now we have a new campaign I got all excited, but I can't trim the MiG anymore. Something has changed?
Trim buttons on joystick do nothing anymore. I flicked the trim switch on the right side of the cockpit back and forth and it then seems to come a live for a bit, but just appears to push the stick back and forth and doesn't work right. Is it only me? I'm on DCS 2.7.7.14727 Open Beta

Edited by xnomad

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, i7-9700KF @ 3.60GHz, 32GB RAM, GeForce RTX 2070 Super 1800MHz, Occulus Rift S, CH Pro Pedals, CH Pro Throttle, Virpil MongoosT-50 CM2, Virpil VPC WarBRD Base.

Ignore me, all my fault. I've been playing Assetto Corsa a lot lately and had my G27 was still plugged in and DCS was assigning the wheel and pedals to the axes.
Oops.

Edited by xnomad

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, i7-9700KF @ 3.60GHz, 32GB RAM, GeForce RTX 2070 Super 1800MHz, Occulus Rift S, CH Pro Pedals, CH Pro Throttle, Virpil MongoosT-50 CM2, Virpil VPC WarBRD Base.

• xnomad changed the title to Has pitch trim been broken? [Edit Nope, I had conflicting inputs]