Just wondering what stick you guys are planning to use for the AH64?

Hi all, just wondering what stick you are planning to use for the Apache?  

Obviously there aren’t any available that directly fit onto a warthog/ VKB or Virpil base. 

Looking at the Current F16 or F18 sticks, they don’t appear to have enough switches on them. 

For myself I’m considering the Virpil Constellation as it appears to provide enough switches.   Granted it doesn’t look the same, but it’s the functionality I think that’s more important. 

just wondering if anyone has found anything better? 

8EA39678-864A-4E15-970F-72F4FCD8EEEF.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

I'm using the Alpha with a WarBRD base, and it very good. Since I'm flying VR exclusively, that clickable mouse wheel is a godsend. I've mapped it to mouse wheel and left mouse button (with the right mouse button the black button up and to the right), and it's working perfectly for all my modules. I'm also using a Virpil throttle; I'm still undecided wrt the Virpil collective. 

TM Warthog stick on a WarBRD base, and the K-51 collective.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Same here....WW Taurus, Libra and collective. Hopefully WW will bring a new collective grip out in the not too distant future

• Thanks 1

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

On 10/24/2021 at 6:14 AM, Cowboy10uk said:

Hi all, just wondering what stick you are planning to use for the Apache?  

Obviously there aren’t any available that directly fit onto a warthog/ VKB or Virpil base. 

Looking at the Current F16 or F18 sticks, they don’t appear to have enough switches on them. 

For myself I’m considering the Virpil Constellation as it appears to provide enough switches.   Granted it doesn’t look the same, but it’s the functionality I think that’s more important. 

just wondering if anyone has found anything better? 

8EA39678-864A-4E15-970F-72F4FCD8EEEF.png

I am using the same stick. I like all the functionality. My collective is the Virpil CM-3 throttle. Pedals are Virpil ACE.