I can't start the engines at Lessay Airfield in Normandy

Red_Pilot

You don't need power supply to start, only priming is required. If ground crew is not responding this probable mean that arfield is owned by wrong side neutral or enemy

• Like 1

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Of course the windows are open. Of course, before creating the post, I tried at other airfields. This airfield was neutral like all the others, but only on this the airfield team did not respond. Of course, if the team does not respond, it does not perform the NECESSARY PROCEDURES WITH the ENGINES.

Edited by Red_Pilot

2 hours ago, Red_Pilot said:

This airfield was neutral like all the others, but only on this the airfield team did not respond. 

I find it hard to believe, because neutral airfields do not respond to any comms in DCS by definition (unless player uses easy comms option). It's quite possible that you're "of course" wrong in this case then. Just to make sure, I tried a couple of randomly chosen airfields on Normandy map in Mosquito (easy comms OFF) and none of them responded when neutral.

Keep in mind that when you move your airplane from airfield to airfield in full mission editor, it changes colour to your coalition automatically (unless you click on it and set it back to neutral).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.