Motion vector artifacts with 6900XT ?

dureiken

HI pilots

I would like to know if others can't use MV with AMD graphic card ?

When I set it to ON, even on desktop, I directly have artifacts, bubbles, distorsions.

Don't know if it comes from AMD, drivers, GPU or my PC settings. (I just know that with my 2080 ti and reverb with same computer it used to work)

Thanks for your feedbacks.

the problem could come from amd drivers ? or nvidia users have the same ?

2 hours ago, Topo said:

Same here with 6900xt.

I've disabled motion vector and set my reverb g2 at 60 hz

I did the same but when it goes under 60 it's really not smooth and make me sick

thanks for your answers btw

Is Motion Vector the same as Motion Smooting in SteamVR?

If so I have it turned off as it doesn't seem to play well with AMD, in my experience. 

Running 5800x, 6900xt, and Index.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor | Asus TUFF nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 OC | Asus ROG Crosshair VII Dark Hero | 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 RAM | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Virpil MT-50 CM2 Throttle | Virpil Alpha on WarBRD base |  Virpil Ace 1 Rudder Pedals | Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant (x2) |Acer x34 P 3440 x 1440 | Valve Index VR | DCS on NVME

I had artifacts with motion vector on. It would basically look like the previous image would show again. This was not noticeable in general but text highlighted it at night and on the VR kneeboard. I turned it off in the WMR for SteamVR settings. There is no problem as frames below 45. Running the displays at 60hz causes stutters on my end.

40 minutes ago, RED said:

I had artifacts with motion vector on. It would basically look like the previous image would show again. This was not noticeable in general but text highlighted it at night and on the VR kneeboard. I turned it off in the WMR for SteamVR settings. There is no problem as frames below 45. Running the displays at 60hz causes stutters on my end.

do you have a 6900xt too ?