Typing Fuel Weight - With external fuel tank

TimRobertsen

• ED Team

Hi, I believe this is correct as is, with the fuel slider for internal fuel down it is counting the tanks only and they can not be adjusted, tanks are placed on full.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

23 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi, I believe this is correct as is, with the fuel slider for internal fuel down it is counting the tanks only and they can not be adjusted, tanks are placed on full.

I just find it unfortunate, and a little inconvenient, that you can dial in fuel weight with no external fueltanks, but can't when external tanks are equipped.

Regardless of what percentage the Internal Fuel-slider is at, the second you start dialing in a number, any number, it starts dialing out the number for full fuel capacity.

First become an aviator, then become a terminator

• ED Team
9 minutes ago, TimRobertsen said:

I just find it unfortunate, and a little inconvenient, that you can dial in fuel weight with no external fueltanks, but can't when external tanks are equipped.

Regardless of what percentage the Internal Fuel-slider is at, the second you start dialing in a number, any number, it starts dialing out the number for full fuel capacity.

This is because there is no fuel slider for fuel tanks, I have requested it but no news to share currently

edit: Moved to wish list for now. 

thank you

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2