[DCS ISSUE] ADM 141 no wings

Japo32

In the last update (don't know if was produced previously, the ADM 141 decoys don't extend their wings to glide. They do it right glidying but visually their wings are stowed.

edit: oh.. didn't see this one.  Sorry

Edited by IronMike
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, draconus said:

This is reported and you know this already.

I was asking if there was an update (since I had no reply in the other thread), which is different than knowing that it has been reported.

Edited by SgtPappy

1 hour ago, Callsign JoNay said:

Is there supposed to be symbology? It's just a glider. What would a CCIP line do for you?

Maybe the tutorial videos are out of date, but they all show a line akin to a CCIP line show up on the HUD. I'm not sure why, I'm not sure how to use it but I noted the disparity and was not sure if the lack of this line is an indication of me doing something wrong on my end or if it's all part of the same glitch with the TALD in general (flies through ground, does not attract SAMs, no wings). 

This is part of what I am trying to get to the bottom of (i.e. user error on top of bug or just bug?).

• 2 weeks later...

We use the DCS TALDs, which puts this in the hands of ED rather than us. I don't think we can influence any of the above mentioned issues. We will double check however. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 5 weeks later...

tried launching the TALD's today - their wings do not appear to fold open,

I am not quite able to ascertain if the wings are helping or not  here are the TALD flight parameters

launch at 29k .86mach f14a

TALD distance travelled 57miles before going negative altitude 

average rate was -4000feet per minute drop in altitde

TALD's maintained .6 mach for the first part of the flight 

TALDLaunch.PNG

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Isn't all ammunition now ED controlled? 

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

5 hours ago, eddyimac said:

I really don't know, but apparently no one cares about this bug.

I thing HB can no longer help you there. 

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, eddyimac said:

Another patch and it's still broken

Still wrong subforum.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• IronMike changed the title to [DCS ISSUE] ADM 141 no wings
  • 4 weeks later...