New Squadron Formed -- Mike Force's Team

I created a new squadron called Mike Force's Team.  I am new virtual pilot to DCS World.  I have these jets: F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, F-14, Mig-19, and Mig-21.  Here are my gunships:  KA-50, SA342, Mi-8, and Hind.  I am looking for pilots to join my squadron.  Together, we can train, create new missions, and enjoy flying virtually.  Everyone is welcome to join.  I am looking for beginners like me.  I want very realistic missions doing CAP, CAS, CAP-CAS, interdiction, and other types of missions.

Edited by Mike Force Team
  • Like 1

I suggest to put info on your time zone (you're from US I presume) and general expectations on realism and difficulty level.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mike,

I am looking for a group to fly with, mentor to teach me, or squadron to meet up with occasionally, but my work schedule is so odd that it's difficult to make regular dates and impossible to do weekly activities. Could I still join your group? Is this still something you're putting on? If so, what are the details? Is there a website? What time zone are you in?

I look forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Since you mention new squadron and training, I'm in, if you're still doing this. BTW, I'm Mike as well. We'll get to use clever aviator nicknames! I want to be called potato. I think this will best describe my abilities...

Just kidding about the potato part, but the rest was true.