ADM-141A TALD no wings and no collision

draconus

When launched from F-14B it glides fine but does not put wings out, then it doesn't destroy itself - ie. it keeps diving into the water depths and does not disappear from the simulation.

Track I recorded is broken due to Jester - no point in attaching it.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

23 hours ago, draconus said:

When launched from F-14B it glides fine but does not put wings out, then it doesn't destroy itself - ie. it keeps diving into the water depths and does not disappear from the simulation.

I can confirm, in a MP server yesterday i saw 3 or 4 times TALD going underground and keep going for at least  30 minutes

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Just curious - I have this same issue but on top of that, the SAMs do not attack my TALDs. I do not get the CCIP line down my HUD when I arm my TALDs  so they appear to do nothing even when I'm locked or launched on by, say, an SA-3.

Is this all part of the same glitch or am I doing something wrong? 

• 4 months later...
En 27/10/2021 a las 8:31, draconus dijo:

Same Here no wings open, dont destroy

I'll add to this, in addition to no wings and not colliding with the ground, no matter what I do SAM sites will not engage the TALDs (on the current Open Beta).  I've tried various SAMs (Sa-2, Sa-3, Sa-10), and I removed all mods and did a full clean-up/repair, turned on engage air weapons, but nothing seems to make any difference.  

16 hours ago, RallyNH said:

I'll add to this, in addition to no wings and not colliding with the ground, no matter what I do SAM sites will not engage the TALDs (on the current Open Beta).  I've tried various SAMs (Sa-2, Sa-3, Sa-10), and I removed all mods and did a full clean-up/repair, turned on engage air weapons, but nothing seems to make any difference.  

Please create a new thread for this issue and attach a track.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 1 month later...