CVN-59 Forrestal UK Mod

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3319227/

One thing I notice now that I have it in the game is the quality of some of the lines etc when  you are down on the deck itself. My file size for the deck is 4096 x 4096 and the original file size is 8192 x 8192.  I tried and tried to get my old software to work in 8192 but it keeps crashing and I loose too much work trying to get it to manage files of that size. So, sadly, this is the best I can do with what I have. 

Dont suggest alternatives, I'm 77, on a pension and what I have I'm spending on wild women and Rum, this is just a hobby.   I have tried a newer version of Corel's software but it isnt actually as good as the older one I have. 

Such is life.  I am trying different things, different women and different rum (Only joking) - I might find a solution to this yet !

Edited by crazyeddie
  • Like 1

On 10/31/2021 at 4:04 PM, crazyeddie said:

HMS Formidable - Fictional CVA - Helo spots do not match the working model, thats an lua issue not a texture issue. plus a few other compromises to fit the paintjob to the model.

Not finished yet ... still got things to do.  Will do 2 versions, 1 with helo spots and 1 without.  

hms formidable.png

Holy hell blew mine right out of the water no pun intended.

Digital Combat Simulator 10_28_2021 6_38_28 PM.png