WWII Japanese Pacific Theater Naval Order of Battle

Hawkeye60

WWII Japanese Pacific Theater Naval Order of Battle

http://pwencycl.kgbudge.com/J/a/Japanese_Order_of_Battle.htm

http://www.navweaps.com/index_oob/OOB_WWII_Pacific/index_OOB_WWII_Pacific.php

Edit,

I would be remiss if I did not mention the main author from Sketch-Fab

Thomas Beerens

who is responsible for most of these ship models, and many more to come.

I thank him from the bottom of my 8 cm/40 3rd Year Type naval guns Ammo crate!🤣

Welcome to WWII, The Pacific!

Herein you will find The Japanese Pacific Fleet in all its glory!

Most ships are armed, with the exception of some MG's and a few smaller guns.

To get the battles started,
I am releasing two carriers,
 Battleships,
 Destroyers,
And a set of merchant/support ships and landing craft.

No fleet would be complete without the Aircraft!

For those, a separate thread will be created.

All carriers should be spawn able, even the fouled deck version, though these are
intended as eye candy and support ships for your missions.
They may or may not be as fully armed.

Important notes!
None of these ships have a damage model.
They do have collision shells and should take damage and sink.
I have reports of ammo or bullets  passing through with doing any damage.

This is being looked at.

Also, most models come from sketch-fab, Blend swap, or cad nav and have creative common license.

All these mods will be fully supported!
If bugs are found, And they will be! ,
Post reports in this thread.
I will address them as time permits.

These mods have been a year or more in the making!

I wish to thank Markindel for the help and support!
Without you my friend, none of this would be possible!
Grazi!

I hope you find some use for them!

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sfiskai2vim0xec/Japanese Fleet.rar?dl=0

Up-date 31/10/2021

Fixes to the IJN Soryu -Blue Dragon-

While there, I added red  night lighting for carrier hunting after dark!

Two versions, empty and fouled deck.

Weapon fixes, spurious objects banished!

As a added bonus, I have included two Japanese subs.

We can not use the torpedo code, so these are guns only.

They will dive and surface by your command!

Delete the first Dragon and use this one.

More to come!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fg7yi3wmdygthjv/Japan_fleet_up-date.rar?dl=0

Screen-211031-170523.jpg

Screen-211031-170616.jpg

Screen-211030-102235.jpg

Screen-211030-103624.jpg

Screen-211030-081034.jpg

Screen-211030-102205.jpg

Screen-211030-102219.jpg

Screen-211030-102151.jpg

Screen-211029-135837.jpg

There is MUCH more to come!

Let the battles begin!

OvGME Mod manager ready.

Install in the saved games location.

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Installation instructions, please?

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

1 hour ago, VFGiPJP said:

Installation instructions, please?

Using Winzip or similar, extract each individual ship from the "Japanese Fleet" file

Drill down through the hierarchy of folders of each ship to find the actual ship folder that you will install

For example

IJN Battleship Nagato/Mods/Tech/IJN Battleship Nagato (this last is the ship file that you will install)

Then install each ship file as follows;

Windows (C)/Users/(Your named folder)/Saved Games/DCS.openbeta (or DCS)/Mods/Tech/IJN Battleship Nagato

You should then find the ship in your DCS installation when you open it

Edited by MikeVNE
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First post up-dated with authors credits and install instructions!

Thanks Mike!

Send me a PM.

You will be glad you did!

Cheers!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

My god you guys are awesome!

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I´ve seen the Soryu Carrier model has floating elements on the front of the ship, at different heights.

Maybe worth a check

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

I´ve seen the Soryu Carrier model has floating elements on the front of the ship, at different heights.

@Esac_mirmidon  Thanks for the heads up!

You are correct.

Must have been sleeping when I exported this one.....LOL

I also found a few model errors which need fixing.

New version will come soon!

Working on the aircraft pack.....

• Like 1

LMAO, As I said, there WILL be bugs!😬

Thanks! I will fix it ASAP!

First post up-dated!

Carrier fixes and up-grades!

And SUBS!

Thanks a lot Hawkeye ¡¡¡

More things to fix:

The Hiryu Carrier without deck planes has a different color section on the middle of the ship not present on the fouled deck version. And also there are 2 pilots floating on the end of the ship

Also i dont know why my DCS crashes when i use Fouled deck versions of any carrier. I will try the new Soryu Fouled deck version. But only the empty deck carriers are working without DCS crash on my end.

PD: SO The New Soryu is not crashing when using fouled deck version. NICE ¡¡¡¡

But this carriers ( old versions i have ) are crashing when using thre fouled deck

IJN Hosho

IJN Kaga

IJN Ryujo

IJN Hiryu

Thanks a lot if you can take a look, to make the same changes as the new Soryu

Screen_211031_233802.jpg

Screen_211031_233826.jpg

Screen_211031_233839.jpg

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

@Esac_mirmidon

See PM

Do the ships have any damage model? In other words, are they sinkable? Can't wait for more. Please keep up the good work!

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

• 4 months later...
On 11/1/2021 at 5:05 PM, VFGiPJP said:

Do the ships have any damage model? In other words, are they sinkable? Can't wait for more. Please keep up the good work!

Some do some do not, the merchant ships seem to be broken I assume this was due to a dcs update

• 1 month later...

@Vol_de_nuit

Great News!

I must release this to go with it!

From the master Markindel!

Screen-220425-053027.jpg

Screen-220425-053030.jpg

See the Warbirds thread soon!

And Thank you!

It is not easy trying to re-create the entire WWII fleets by myself!

All help is Appreciated!

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

Hello

I can help you with 3D and mapping and animations/arguments, however I don't have full control of lua files yet, even if it's good for a good part.

Je peux vous aider avec la 3D et le mapping et aussi les animations/arguments, cependant je n'ai pas encore le contrôle total des fichiers lua, même si c'est bon pour une bonne partie.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...