High Halden Heinousness

btaft

Great Campaign as usual.  

The only issue I had was with the AI taking off on the missions that start at High Halden.  They all taxi down to the runway, take the runway but do so perpendicular to the runway.  Then they power up and go 90 degrees off of the runway right into trees/buildings whatever is in their way.   I suspect that this is a DCS issue and perhaps not unique to the campaign but I wanted to make you aware of it

• Like 3

Same here.  I completed #8 by flying by myself.  Pretty much just a cruise to the continent and back.  My lead had crashed into the trees on takeoff.  Don't know if his crashing prevented any events from being triggered. Tried #9 saw same thing on start up so I quit and skipped to #10.  Same thing there so I logged out.  I'll be back to finish campaign when it looks like it's fixed. Hopefully soon.  Really enjoyed campaign once I figured out how to fly with the AI.  More jug campaigns please!

Screen_211107_134425.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

They've said in last news they're working in WW2 issues for next 2.9 update, but didn't say in which ones they're putting the efforts. Said that.... and for sure you're working in a solution... may I suggest to put all AI's on air just starting the missions over High Halden AF, as an interim solution till they finally fix this AF ground issues? So basically all AI's waiting for your take off and the rejoin holding over AF as the "trigger" to start the mission route. 

In mission 10 is quite desolating watching this weirdo situation in the take off and you discover you're the only section survivor.

A simple Human being's Passion

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]