Two rows of Module-Icons please!

Loopan

Pleas ED give us a second row of Modul-Icons on the Browser of DCS World!

It is so annoying to have to scroll, to reach a Module who's on the far right side.
There is plenty of space to make a second row and still have enough place for the beautiful wallpapers.

thanks for your hard and awesome work with this simulation!

greetings out of switzerland
Loopan

Edited by Loopan
  • Like 2

I'd go one step further - non-clickable icons on the bottom, clickable on the rows above. Make as many rows as necessary  for each type.

Why do I need an icon for Map? Sure, it shows it's purchased but it's ok to have that hidden away IMO.

If small screen resolution, make the rows scrollable top/bottom via mouse wheel. Clicking the screen to navigate side to side is dumb 1990s UI design.

7 hours ago, reece146 said:

Why do I need an icon for Map? Sure, it shows it's purchased but it's ok to have that hidden away IMO.

That can be generalised further. Why do we need any icons on the main menu?

The very tiny functionality they add is already far better and more logically handled by the settings screen and module manager. They were a cute idea back when there were all of four modules; these days, they're wholly pointless except maybe for some of the (community) mod icons that tell you at a glance what version you're on so you can tell when it's time to manually upgrade. For DCS proper and any of the official modules, that as long since ceased being something the user should (or even can) worry about.

• Like 1

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧