bf 109 k4 a few questions

ekoksk

In K-4 there is stop gate at throttle, if you pass this point engine rpm increasing from 2600 to 2800 and boost from 1.45 ata to 1.8 ata rapidly, just remember to have mw 50 switch in on position.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

28 minutes ago, grafspee said:

K-4'te gaz kelebeğinde durdurma kapısı vardır, bu noktayı 2600'den 2800'e yükselen motor devrini geçerseniz ve hızlı bir şekilde 1.45 ata'dan 1.8 ata'ya yükseltirseniz, sadece mw 50 anahtarının açık konumda olduğunu unutmayın.

procedure is complete.I watched many videos on youtube.but i couldn't manage.mw 50 Are there any scenarios where it's not used?i have this problem when the rpm is not that high in the engine.can it be a bug?

27 minutes ago, razo+r said:

Pervane valisini unutmuş gibisin?

Her iki durumda da bir parça, video veya daha iyi bir açıklama eklemek, sorununuzu çözmenize yardımcı olabilir.

Do you have a video or explanation you can recommend?I could not find

7 minutes ago, ekoksk said:

procedure is complete.I watched many videos on youtube.but i couldn't manage.mw 50 Are there any scenarios where it's not used?i have this problem when the rpm is not that high in the engine.can it be a bug?

Do you have a video or explanation you can recommend?I could not find

I ment you make a video and show to us. This way it's easier to see and understand what you are doing and where the issue is.

• Like 1

At least tell what high rpm mean :). This way it is very difficult to help.

I don't recall any vide about this stuff, you can open DCS K-4 manual and maybe there you will find answers.

What this mean "i couldn't not manage mw50" What exactly is happening.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

12 minutes ago, grafspee said:

En azından yüksek devirin ne anlama geldiğini söyleyin :). Bu şekilde yardım etmek çok zor.

Bu konuda herhangi bir video hatırlamıyorum, DCS K-4 kılavuzunu açabilirsiniz ve belki orada cevaplar bulabilirsiniz.

Bunun anlamı "mw50'yi yönetemedim" Tam olarak ne oluyor.

even though i move the throttle a little engine power increases too much.i think i didn't do anything missing for mw50 but there is no problem in free flight doesn't work in multiplayer

Like @razo+r said, you probably forgot to switch prop pitch in to automatic position.

Small switch under throttle number 15 on this screen shot

u2PWLDa.jpeg

Edited by grafspee

29 minutes ago, grafspee said:

Beğenmek @razo+r muhtemelen pervane perdesini otomatik konuma getirmeyi unutursunuz.

Bu ekran görüntüsünde 15 numaralı gaz kelebeğinin altındaki küçük anahtar

u2PWLDa.jpeg

Thank you very much.I think it was.mw50 indicator not working but I feel power :))))Is it normal for my plane to vibrate a lot?Once I have found you, let me ask one more question.:)I can't assign machine guns and cannons to the same button.can i do one button for both.thank you very much again.I was going crazy since morning:))

10 minutes ago, ekoksk said:

Thank you very much.I think it was.mw50 indicator not working but I feel power :))))Is it normal for my plane to vibrate a lot?Once I have found you, let me ask one more question.:)I can't assign machine guns and cannons to the same button.can i do one button for both.thank you very much again.I was going crazy since morning:))

oh if it vibrate then you have mw 50 switch off, you have to turn it on as well, number 14

YFqgbQz.jpeg

Edited by grafspee

9 minutes ago, ekoksk said:

No, vibrations are not normal. If you have vibrations, then the MW-50 is probably not enabled. Check the pressure gauge if MW-50 is being supplied or not. If not, turn it on.

No, as far as I know you can only have guns and cannon separate.

15 minutes ago, razo+r said:

Hayır, titreşimler normal değildir. Titreşiminiz varsa, MW-50 muhtemelen etkin değildir. MW-50 tedarik edilip edilmediğini manometreyi kontrol edin. Değilse, açın.

Hayır, bildiğim kadarıyla sadece silah ve topu ayırabilirsiniz.

yes unfortunately it didn't.mw50 both buttons are on. governor ok. I dont understand.

There is more to it.

1) The mission designer has the option to put MW-50, B4 (normal fuel) or nothing in the tank. Perhaps the tank is empty? If you attach the track of the multiplayer mission, we can look with what it is filled, or if it's set to be empty.

2) There is also a switch on the left side of the cockpit. You can switch between MW-50 and B4 (depending on what is loaded).

Some of the multiplayer servers doesen't allow of the use of MW50. Does it work fine on SP?

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9 minutes ago, razo+r said:

Dahası var.

1) Görev tasarımcısı, depoya MW-50, B4 (normal yakıt) veya hiçbir şey koyma seçeneğine sahiptir. Belki de tank boştur? Çok oyunculu görevin izini eklerseniz, neyin dolu olduğuna veya boş olarak ayarlanıp ayarlanmadığına bakabiliriz.

2) Kokpitin sol tarafında da bir anahtar bulunmaktadır. MW-50 ve B4 arasında geçiş yapabilirsiniz (ne yüklendiğine bağlı olarak).

I'm not very good at computer:(age is 50 I'm in love with flying i have no idea how to do it.I fly sow How can I reach the task designer?I also have dora, I think my flight k4 with him ended my vacation.:((

39 minutes ago, ekoksk said:

yes sp ıts work

That might be your problem then. Don't use over 1.42 ata (boost gauge, number 29) in those servers wich limit mw50 usage.

• Like 1

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]