No warnings in multiple modules

Mausar
Go to solution Solved by Taz1004,

Hi!
Before I post this i did cleanup anr repair. In a week or so i notice that i have no RWR beeps or missile warnings launch in A-10CII even if I turn knob to max. also is no sound warning for pull up. Same is in Ka-50 when you turn knob to ON for voice messages there is no system failure voice alerts or when they are tracking you usually get voice notice ''Under Attack''.  Also in F-18 no voice allert to pull up and Harrier is the same story.

In Audio Settings I use Stereo cos I have connected to Hi-FI and also try Mono, Stereo, Stereo 2.1 nothing help
I hope I really don't need to reinstall all over again (last resort 😞 ) so I'm asking for any advice.

Thank You

Edited by Mausar

• Solution
2 minutes ago, Mausar said:

Hi
Befo re I post this i did cleanup anr repair. In a week or so i notice that i have no RWR beeps or missile warnings launch in A-10CII even if I turn knob to max. also is no sound warning for pull up. Same is in Ka-50 when you turn knob to ON for voice messages there is no system failure voice alerts or when they are tracking you usually get voice notice ''Under Attack''.  Also in F-18 no voice allert to pull up and Harrier is the same story.
I hope I really don't need to reinstall all over again (last resort 😞 ) so I'm asking for any advice.
Thank You

Try renaming /Saved Games/DCS folder.  Don't delete.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Taz1004 said:

Try renaming /Saved Games/DCS folder.  Don't delete.

Thank You so much Taz1004 😄. Now I will yust copy keybinding and then one by the rest to see if it still works as it shold be.
Thank You again and have a nice Sunday

• Like 2