Map Bought, Not Available in Module Manager

Jetguy06
Go to solution Solved by Jetguy06,

Hi, I bought the map today, but in my module manager, it doesn't show up as available for installation. It doesn't show up under any of the tabs in my module manager either. I'm running the latest Open Beta.

Edit: There isn't even an icon for the map at the bottom of my home screen. I may open a support ticket.

Edited by Jetguy06

Just now, MAXsenna said:

Stupid question since you wrote that you can't see it anywhere, but you didn't by chance try it in a trial and disabled it when it ended?
If not, I would try a repair.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I did try it in a previous trial, but I don't think I disabled it when the trial was up. I'll look again in the Installed tab in the Module Manager, and if it's not there I'll try a repair.

• Like 1

Just now, Frederf said:

I would look here and see if your account is recognized as owning the module: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/order/?backurl=%2Fen%2F

Then you could try using the dcs_updater.exe install THECHANNEL_terrain to force install the module

The module shows up as a completed transaction on the page you linked. How do I force install the module? Do I open the command prompt and type it in there?

The module shows up as a completed transaction on the page you linked. How do I force install the module? Do I open the command prompt and type it in there?
Yes.
Or download and use Skatezilla's launcher/updater if you rather want a GUI.
It has tons of other features you didn't know you wanted too.

• Solution
Just now, MAXsenna said:

Yes.
Or download and use Skatezilla's launcher/updater if you rather want a GUI.
It has tons of other features you didn't know you wanted too. emoji4.png

I'll definitely try it, but I got it installed. There was a tab for Terrains I wasn't seeing in the Installed section of the Module Manager. Once I reactivated the Channel Map and restarted DCS, it became available. Thanks for the help!!

• Like 1

I'll definitely try it, but I got it installed. There was a tab for Terrains I wasn't seeing in the Installed section of the Module Manager. Once I reactivated the Channel Map and restarted DCS, it became available. Thanks for the help!!
Ah, of course.
Sorry, forgot to mentioning that extra tab.