Damper kit for self-installation on VIRPIL pedals.

K-51

Modified for VIRPIL pedals (one axle / three axles) to make life easier for helicopter enthusiasts.
The refinement is a damping mechanism with adjustable force. With the loading levers removed, the pedals remain in the position in which you put them, the position change occurs with a force that can be adjusted. This improves control accuracy, there is no need to oppose the loading mechanism, the legs do not get tired, there is no need to use the trimmer and return to the center of the pedal. And most importantly, you always see and feel how your pedals are deflected. The pedals on the Mi-24 work in a similar way. Suitable for all types of helicopters.

Loading levers and aircraft springs can be retained. With this use, you have an effort to turn the pedals already at small angles from the center, the pendulum effect is completely eliminated when the pedals are suddenly released, and parasitic movements when shifting the legs on the pedals are practically excluded.

20 euros + shipping.

I would like to express my deep gratitude to Roman (Baur) for providing them with the necessary dimensions and to Andrey (Андрей 834) for using his pedals for refinement and testing.

Комплект деталей.jpg

Педали демпфер 1.jpg

Педали демпфер 2.jpg

Edited by K-51
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
48 минут назад, Spectre1986 сказал:

Hello K-51,

I am pleased with the collective I recently purchased from you and I already have the Virpil pedals. Please send the PM so I can submit payment for this mod.

Hello.
I sent information to PM

• 3 weeks later...

Will they work with VPC ACE Interceptor Pedals if yes I would like to order the dampener please send the info thanks

Edited by RePhil

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

16 часов назад, RePhil сказал:

Will they work with VPC ACE Interceptor Pedals if yes I would like to order the dampener please send the info thanks

Can be installed on all VPC pedal models. Information was sent by PM

• 2 weeks later...

I'd just like to report that I am very pleased with this upgrade for my Virpil pedals (with toe-brakes). The install was easy and my helicopter flying instantly improved. The dial gives you the flexibility to quickly add\remove the damper effect at will and actually improves the strength of the pedals, so there isn't a downside with this mod. I highly recommend it for all VIrpil owners!

During the install process I even found a couple Virpil screws that had started to back themselves out. It explains the rotational pedal slop I've started to experience. I cranked them down with a couple drops of threadlocker so I don't need to worry about them going forward.

10/10

• Like 1

13 часов назад, Spectre1986 сказал:

I'd just like to report that I am very pleased with this upgrade for my Virpil pedals (with toe-brakes). The install was easy and my helicopter flying instantly improved. The dial gives you the flexibility to quickly add\remove the damper effect at will and actually improves the strength of the pedals, so there isn't a downside with this mod. I highly recommend it for all VIrpil owners!

During the install process I even found a couple Virpil screws that had started to back themselves out. It explains the rotational pedal slop I've started to experience. I cranked them down with a couple drops of threadlocker so I don't need to worry about them going forward.

10/10

Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm glad you liked this little mod.

3 часа назад, Miniwagon сказал:

This looks great! Just curious, how would this differ in feel from a hydraulic dampener?

I used a hydraulic damper and didn't like that after a short rest you have to put extra effort into moving it. There is no such effect here.

• 2 weeks later...