Damper kit for self-installation on VIRPIL pedals.

K-51

13 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

Seems not so good at the moment. One of the last posts. 

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/222296-sollective-pitch-control-lever/page/30/

thanks a lot for the link, as I was not aware of that thread. We can only hope that this conflict ends soon 🙏

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...

Also hope this will get resolved soon. I would love this mod. 

• Like 1

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

• 1 month later...
14.07.2022 в 17:56, CaptPickguard сказал:

Wishing the best to anyone caught up in this terrible situation. If business ever resumes, I will be interested.

Business did not stop, it goes on and develops. There are no problems with sending and receiving, Russian Post regularly delivers devices to countries that accept mail from my country.
It became difficult to pay for the devices, since one-click payment through PayPal is impossible due to the termination of its work in Russia. But there are other ways and they work. Here are examples of the development and expansion of the line of my devices.
Soon I will make a separate topic in which I will combine and show all the devices that I make.

null

image.jpeg

143835.jpg

150143.jpg

194048.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Business did not stop, it goes on and develops. There are no problems with sending and receiving, Russian Post regularly delivers devices to countries that accept mail from my country.
It became difficult to pay for the devices, since one-click payment through PayPal is impossible due to the termination of its work in Russia. But there are other ways and they work. Here are examples of the development and expansion of the line of my devices.
Soon I will make a separate topic in which I will combine and show all the devices that I make.
null

image.thumb.jpeg.1a0999c83b20f3fca1e0bbe1b99ee095.jpeg
143835.thumb.jpg.4282a4d5c7a11d8407fcb11c9def4557.jpg
150143.thumb.jpg.b14c9d427b993d864271bbb5762eebed.jpg
194048.thumb.jpg.f1e226196738ddcfa88a1698099fcfcb.jpg
This is fantastic to hear. I am interested in buying the kit if you are still selling them.

Sent from my SM-F711W using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 час назад, freelandais сказал:

Hey! 

First of all, nice work!!

I bought the virpil pedals and as helicopter pilot, i would be interested by those dampers.

Info via PM.

Is it still possible to order?

With a shipping to France?

Thanks!

I sent the information to a PM.
Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
15 часов назад, Freiwilderer сказал:

Is it still possible with shipping to Germany?

Thank you

Hello.
Yes, delivery to Germany is possible. Now I can ship to any country in the world except 5 countries. Australia, New Zealand, Sweden Finland and Ukraine.
PayPal payment.

I sent you the details in a PM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my damper last night!  I'm in the US, and for anyone curious I ordered on 10/13/22 and received it 11/02/22.  K-51 shipped it less than 24 hours after I paid, and kept in contact the whole time, even notifying me when it arrived in the US.  The longest part of the shipping process was just waiting for it to leave the processing facility in Moscow.  Overall I'm really pleased with the damper!  It was easy to install, and looks like it is an original part on the pedals.  

IMG_6431.jpg

Edited by boomer92688

07.11.2022 в 22:09, Fr3akStaR сказал:

Hello,

I'm interested in this kit, it's exactly what i've been looking for.

09.11.2022 в 12:45, L0ngbow сказал:

Good day to you sir, interested in purchasing this mod. Thank you kindly.

Thanks gentlemen.

I will send details by PM.
But first write the country of delivery, not all countries now accept mail from Russia. And the shipping cost needs to be checked.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi K-51,

a great and very helpful addon for VIRPIL pedal owner. I am interested, too.

Best regards,

Ithronwise

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming, AMD Ryzen 3800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX 6800 XT, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 250 GB (OS), Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 1 TB (DCS World), Gigabyte G27QC Gaming Monitor, DelanClip Gamer, WINWING F-16EX Metal Flightstick with Orion2 Joystick Base, WINWING F-15EX II Metal Throttle with Orion2 Throttle Base, WINWING PTO 2 Take Off Panel, VIRPIL Controls Ace Flight Pedals, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack, Windows 10 Pro