Damper kit for self-installation on VIRPIL pedals.

K-51

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Damper-Mod arrived today in perfect condition in Germany.

But I'm willing to sell it to anybody in Europe who is looking for the Dampermod cause i have no need for it anymore. 

Feel free to send me a PN if you are interested.

Regards

Humbug

07.03.2023 SOLD!!!

image.jpeg

Edited by Humbuc

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2023 at 7:37 PM, Humbuc said:

My Damper-Mod arrived today in perfect condition in Germany.

But I'm willing to sell it to anybody in Europe who is looking for the Dampermod cause i have no need for it anymore. 

Feel free to send me a PN if you are interested.

Regards

Humbug

image.jpeg

I am looking for one. Location: Berlin.
Please message me via PM if still available.

i5-4690K CPU 3.50Ghz @ 4.10GHz; 32GB DDR3 1600MHz; GeForce GTX 1660 Super; LG IPS225@1920x1080; Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB; Windows 10 Pro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can send a set of parts to most countries, this needs to be specified. The only adequate way to send at a price is the Russian Post. But I don't know how you can send money to me. Pay Pal is closed in Russia. There is a bank transfer option using details, but many banks are afraid to make a transfer to Russia, citing sanctions. My bank was not sanctioned. Upon request from you, I can send you a SWIFT PM for you to check with your bank.

Thank you.

Regards

• 5 weeks later...

price to the U.S. please, michigan 48457

expecting my ACE in the next 3-4 weeks.

I9-9900k, 32MB, RTX2070S, 2560x1440 165hz monitor, track IR, Grass Monkey wireless Puck, Virpil T50-CM3,  Winwing Superlibra stick with Hornet and Viper grip, Winwing Orion2 with Hornet, and F15E grip, Winwing PTO, home made 2060 mounts,  Virpill ACE interceptor pedals

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 часов назад, stil550 сказал:

Hi, is the dampener for the pedals still available. Would be interested in purchasing for VPC ACE Interceptor Pedals.   How much and do you ship to US?  Thanks.

Details in PM

7 часов назад, Semaphore сказал:

Hi…  are the damper kits still available for sale as I am very interested.  UK based if you can send information please. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hello.

Details in PM

• 2 weeks later...