where is that factory in Wag's HDU video?

dali

He responded to comments on the video that it is part of an upcoming eastern expansion to the Syria map.

• Like 3

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

Based on the moving map and after a quick look around in google maps, my guess would be here, just east of the euphrat (Grid DA64 in DCS):

36.543116022446924, 38.58825317872053

(just paste in the search box in google maps)

Looks like the factory in the beginning and the helibase.

Edited by Tinman
added DCS grid reference
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

22 minutes ago, secretcode said:

Are they expanding even more the Syrian Map?

That is awesome!

I agree!

Didn't expect any further expansions on the Syria map after Cyprus. This is great news!

• Like 2

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

2 hours ago, sirrah said:

I agree!

Didn't expect any further expansions on the Syria map after Cyprus. This is great news!

I really hope they're looking to connect the maps together somehow at some point. It would be nice to go from Georgia down to Syria and Iraq, then down to the Persian Gulf. 

• Like 1

That was a BIG cement plant!  It will be a great addition to the map!

System: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 5 Ghz, Z-390 Gaming X, 64Gb DDR4-3200, EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3, Dedicated SSD, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion & F-16EX

DCS Modules: A-10C II,  A/V-8B NA, Bf-109 K4, P-51D, P-47D, F/A-18C, F-14 A/B, F-16 CM, F-86F, JF-17, KA-50 Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mosquito, AH-64D Longbow 

Terrains & Tech:  Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Syria, Nevada, The Channel, Combined Arms, WWII Assets, Supercarrier