I didn’t know...

Digitalvole

On 11/3/2021 at 7:44 PM, Andrew u.k. said:

I was surprised too, but then I remembered episode 7, he has a 30mm m230 hanging round his neck, ready to go on manoeuvres!

I'd love to see a YouTube channel 'Mike flys DCS' personally I think he's probably an A10 man.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Was that with the “Rough Ramblers” ?

Wouldn’t his detached retinas have prevented him from flying the A10? I think he’d be very happy in the front seat of an AH64 😉

On 11/5/2021 at 9:45 PM, FalcoGer said:

I didn't know...

What this post was about before I clicked it and then learned that I didn't care for the information provided. Because the title is non descriptive.

Please fix.

Apparently you haven't seen the recent Apache video, or at least not it's thumbnail:

• Like 3

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Just to be clear, it’s no way intended as an insult to the gentleman in the above image. Mike is the best character in one of the best sitcoms ever created. (imho)

My mates used to call me Mike from Spaced.

Terribly sorry for wasting 3 seconds of your life. My advice for the future is, just ignore it and move on. Otherwise you’re wasting more seconds, maybe even minutes! 

• Like 2

Oh don't worry, knowing who the person in the thumbnail is makes it all the more hilarious and he did not mind your comparison.

And wasting 3 seconds of FalcoGer's time is hardly the worst of offenses, he's "wasted" plenty of ours on here with some of his posts we've had to respond to if you want to see it that way 😄

All in good fun.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/5/2021 at 2:45 PM, FalcoGer said:

I didn't know...

What this post was about before I clicked it and then learned that I didn't care for the information provided. Because the title is non descriptive.

Please fix.

🤣😂🤣

• Like 2

System: Intel Core i9-9900KF @ 5 Ghz, Z-390 Gaming X, 64Gb DDR4-3200, EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3, Dedicated SSD, HP Reverb G2, Winwing Orion & F-16EX

DCS Modules: A-10C II,  A/V-8B NA, Bf-109 K4, P-51D, P-47D, F/A-18C, F-14 A/B, F-16 CM, F-86F, JF-17, KA-50 Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mosquito, AH-64D Longbow 

Terrains & Tech:  Caucasus, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Syria, Nevada, The Channel, Combined Arms, WWII Assets, Supercarrier